The Little Things: Random Zelda Facts

Lol its funny watching someone get all defensive and angry over what a stranger on the net thinks of them.... and you dont need to have tp to know ur post was about as sarcastic as mother teresa, seriously though chill out if we think your a moron who cares lol

PS. most 10 year old have no problem crossing the street :shocked:

if you cant cross the streetm hold your mums hand? why do we need to know about it? sarcasm about me not having Tp? does it matter that i dont have it? i'm getting it today anyway :D

who The Hell Said I Was Pissed, From The First Post I Made On This Thread I Was Kickin Yya In The Balls. Woah Owah Woah

Pissed would be a good assumption from the defensive action you have taken, if you wern't pissed and offended you wouldn't have replied lol, especialy with such childish antics...

in touch with the wii said:
in almost every 3d zelda title there is a pic of a bird that has a fourth
triforce or one that has been split into two

Really? Where is it in each title?

And in TP you can take control of a Cucco if you attack it enough times (only tested it with Master Sword, actually). I was hoping that hitting it enough times would call on the cucco death squad to kill you like it did in OoT :(

Last edited:
Lobstermobster and 3mpathy I did not make this forum for you two to fight so Knock it Off!!! I'm not in the mood for it right now!

dude thats a sweet glitch! ill have to check it out on mine later

Back