The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD! [V 2.0]

Holy crap, it's Kris... D:

Long time, no see. RESTORE THE MANLINESS!

I have not gone soft... She just brings out my soft SIIIDE...

Brawny said:

so she is over powering you?.....thats not manly at all!

Brawny said:

haha....

Yes it's me, been busy.
(Doing man stuff, like scratching myself and spending quality time with my couch.)

wario2ooo said:
so she is over powering you?.....thats not manly at all!
hahaha....

Without women there is no clear line to define manliness. It's like the yen without the yang. :lol: You let women think a lot of things in a lifetime, like...

...thinking you care about misc. topics

...thinking that you are listening (words like "yeah" and "okay dear" are good ones, and those really good at it can grab a noun or two and insert a comment)

...think that dress really doesn't make her look fat

...think that she's the prettiest you know. (when in reality she's the prettiest you could afford/catch)

There are other things a real man does to keep his manliness separate from the feminine dark side, but you are going to have throw your wench a bone now and again and at least pretend to care. :lol:

KrisKhaos said:
haha....

Yes it's me, been busy.
(Doing man stuff, like scratching myself and spending quality time with my couch.)

hahaha....

Without women there is no clear line to define manliness. It's like the yen without the yang. :lol: You let women think a lot of things in a lifetime, like...
...thinking you care about misc. topics
Check
...thinking that you are listening (words like "yeah" and "okay dear" are good ones, and those really good at it can grab a noun or two and insert a comment)
Check
...think that dress really doesn't make her look fat
Check
...think that she's the prettiest you know. (when in reality she's the prettiest you could afford/catch)
Check

Ha! Looks like I retain my manliness afterall, Emma. =P

Well...I dislike the term "mate"...and I think I prefer "Emma" over "Frogger". But yes, she is.

Pfff, she's mah *****, she'll learn to deal with it.

Brawny said:
Well...I dislike the term "mate"...and I think I prefer "Emma" over "Frogger". But yes, she is.
blah, I rarely use people's first names in public unless they used there first name as there alias, some people simply don't like any part of there name publicized. ;)

Brawny said:
Pfff, she's mah *****, she'll learn to deal with it.
Welp Wario, if there is ever a question of a doubt that Brawny has a pair, you can now reference to this quote. :lol:

Except for the fact that he was most definetly being sarcastic xD

Back