The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD! [V 2.0]

{Axtlár} said:
Hmm, interesting, I might have a rival here..how fast can you arrange a Rubix cube that has been scattered by someone else, of course?
last time i did it....was....under half an hour....but i dont remember how i did it....lol

chess?....im ok at it

i hate rubiks cube w/ a passion. the first one i had, the stickers were rearranged so that you could NEVER get each color on a different side.....now it's stuck in the back of my head that i'll never get a rubik's cube.

{Axtlár} said:
Hahha, I'm glad you noticed.
...What the hell kinda sport is Rounders? sounds like musical chairs to me.
Never mind, I saw pictures of the "sport" it's just some sort of Baseball wanna be...

Baseball originated from rounders, so I don't think you should call it a wannabe sport, quite the opposite, aha, do you research.

wario2ooo said:
rugby owns all sport.....feel the pain

Feel the manly... CONTACT.

And for God's sake it's Rubik's cube, as in belonging to Rubik. Nnnhhhh.

Frogger said:
Baseball originated from rounders, so I don't think you should call it a wannabe sport, quite the opposite, aha, do you research.

Feel the manly... CONTACT.

And for God's sake it's Rubik's cube, as in belonging to Rubik. Nnnhhhh.
nooo....the pain!....its all about the pain!.....which you will love once you play it.....lol

{Axtlár} said:
If you think Rugby is manly then you must think American Football is the God of all sports...brrrrrrr.

No, I think American Football is one of the most cowardly sports I have ever seen.

They all work hard in gyms that they put on giant safety pads..its madness.

Rugby = American football without pads, bigger pitch, more men, more macho + more extraordinarily big Europeans

Cpt.McCloud said:
No, I think American Football is one of the most cowardly sports I have ever seen.

Rugby = American football without pads, bigger pitch, more men, more macho + more extraordinarily big Europeans
lol....i don wear pads.....and are much easier to tackle without them

Cpt.McCloud said:

Does that not scream gay?

Frogger said:
Does that not scream gay?

Doesn't men with bats hitting balls thrown by other men then running to bases with men in scream gay?

Edit;

Further more if they make it round they all have a big group hug.

Last edited:
Final clarification: The manlier the sport, the gayer it is.

Cross-country = You go out and run. Not manly...not gay.

Football - decently manly = some cases of goatse

Rugby - Super manly = College hazing involving being penetrated by team captains.

Back