The Mercury Meltdown Revolution

It's an absolutely superb game on the PSP, the idea is original the way the mercury moves and splits is ultra realistic - with proper tilt control it should be even better on the Wii.

Have to agree that graphically it looks very cartoony compared to the PSP version

I love these kinds of games... Though I've never owned one :(

I would definately enjoy this game, but the graphics look really really cartoony...

Edit: This should be on the DS too... Using the touch-pad for tilting and stuff, that'd be great :D

Last edited:
Samster said:
It's an absolutely superb game on the PSP, the idea is original the way the mercury moves and splits is ultra realistic - with proper tilt control it should be even better on the Wii.

Have to agree that graphically it looks very cartoony compared to the PSP version

What's wrong with cartoony?

Intoxikation said:
The graphics this game that it had when it first came out where spot on.

Why fix it, if it's not broke?

I kinda like the new graphics for it better..It just looks more entertaining to me, really. But hey. It's all a matter of opinion. yours is obviously different than mine.

looks mad crazy. puzzle is my fav gerne in gaming because i always like getting the chance to think and have fun a the same time. i like the graphics they look really neat. i cant wait.

i0n said:
Atari and Ignition Entertainment have unveiled a new title heading to Wii.

Dated for release in Spring 2007, Mercury Meltdown Revolution is a brain-teasing puzzle game that challenges players to immerse themselves in a colourful world of sci-fi machines, crazy characters, and bubbling test tubes. Using the Wii Remote, Players guide a liquid mercury ‘blob’, around traps, door switches, spikes, moving floors and other hazardous elements in order to complete the level.

“The unique control method associated with the Wii means that Mercury Meltdown Revolution will provide the ultimate Mercury experience,” said Peter Rollinson, Product Manager, Ignition Entertainment Ltd. ‘The mercury series was originally developed with a tilt controller in mind – the Wii has made this possible and the outcome provides the player with unprecedented control and accuracy.”

Mercury Meltdown Revolution Features:

* Full interaction using the Wii Remote tilt sensor
* Support for the Wii Classic and Nintendo GameCube™ controllers
* Advance rendering techniques for improved graphical quality
* 480p support
* Over 150+ challenging levels
* Hidden Labs to unlock.
* State of the art blob physics.
* Bonus features to unlock

Here are a few screenshots from the title.

I think it looks really good, ill defintly get it

Back