the most outrages funny thing ever!!!

the guy was kinda dumb for not knowing but it isnt funny. its just sad because that guys life is ruined

ugh... The people that end up on those shows are always the ones with 50 kids and sadly, those are the last people on earth who should be breeding.

Seriously, who would even go on one of those shows? If they asked you, you just know it has to be something f***** up.

"Help, my lover doesn't know I am really a man." "But wait, my lover is really a woman!"

Kiwi said:
Ahaha i love it when the guy starts crying.
Oh COme On don't you ppl have any hearts...that guy just got crushed because he loved that boy and now he's gone...

Demon Slayer said:
Oh COme On don't you ppl have any hearts...that guy just got crushed because he loved that boy and now he's gone...
he had to be pretty dumb to think that kid was his.

He had it coming to him. :lol:

Stupid people should be prohibited from breeding. I know, it's mean, but it's true. Without that, we would actually have a more intelligent(sp?) race.

And if that guy thought this black baby was realy his, that is just another reason he shouldn't pass on his dumb-$@# genetics.

Kiwi said:
he had to be pretty dumb to think that kid was his.

He had it coming to him. :lol:
:shocked: how the heck did he have it coming to him? Just 'cause his wife is a fat jerk doesn't mean that he had it coming to him.

Back