The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

YES, I GOT THE GAME!!!!! I got it yesterday at gamestop, picked it up around 6:00pm. About 30 stars into already. THIS GAME IS SUPER TIGHT!!!!

Got my copy yesterday around noon, but I didnt get to play until today. I love this game. Apart from looking super pretty it's so much fun.

picked mine up last night. didnt get a chance to play, since i had misplaced my Wii remote. found it and just been playing for a few mins now.

I got my copy at Best Buy at 10:00 AM yesterday when the store opened. 15 stars in and its already my game of the year! I like it so much I'm taking my time to enjoy each galaxy and get each and every star in order before I skip around or attempt to speed run it. Thats not easy because every level has amazing design elements and it makes you want to jump ahead to new domes and galaxies just to see whats next.

This game is amazing. I'm trying to make it last, so I'm only 12 stars into it.

i got it today from toys r us they only had it for reserved people yesterday got a huge shipment today i got the coin that was for reserved people and the $25 dollar gift certificate. which i think i will use on resident evil umbrella if i hear good things

bgreen82 said:
picked mine up at bestbuy today at lunch. they still had 3 copies in. i played for 4 hrs. with a friend co-opping and were 16 stars in. yes mine did do some sort of update when i started.

Mine did also!!!....at first it didnt read the game (or so I thought) and then did an update and vola.....Super Mario Galaxy

I got mine today!:ciappa: Traded in some old gamecube games I never play to EB games and got my copy. Loving it so far!

Back