Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the ''omg Shoes'' song

Discussion in 'White Noise' started by LadyGiGi, Apr 17, 2009.

1. LadyGiGi

LadyGiGi Banned

Wii Friend Code: 0087-6592-1262-2282
    0087-6592-1262-2282
    I appoligise to those who think: ''wtf is this!?'' and feel this is a waste of thread...

this completely random thread will probably get veery little attention
    and replys but o well. I just wanted to say my oppion on this hillarious song...

how did i find out? :lol:
    a good pal of mine, Bertha, told me about this awesome song and said; 'types in ''shoes'' on youtube.com and then click on ''The Shoes Song'' and i gaurentee you will be laughing at petheticiness for days...'

my oppion on my good pals oppion :lol:
    Bertha was damb wrong! The song is not something to laugh at because of petheticiness - is that even a fricken word? - but a song to honour at laugh at through glory of a comedy break through. My twin happened to find it the worst, yes i enthithised worst because she hated it, because it was, in her words, ''annoying.'' But i very much disagree. Your both very wrong! :mad5:

what the heck is this!? YOU STUPID WRECKISH TIME WASTER GIGI!!!!
    a thread about an awesome song that is much undermimed by the people i know. Even though ive only watched it once. Now im thinking about it, time for a second look at the amazing ''Shoes'' song. btw its a video of a man dressed as a women, singing an amusing song about wanting more shoes, something along the lines of; ''shoes...omg shoes...lets get some shoes...shoes x50 and then; ''those shoes are $300, those shoes are $300, those shoes are $300 f*****g dollars! ... lets get them! and when another transvestite (if i spelt it right, did i? Im not good at spelling, point out my spelling errors folks!) comes in and says ''i dont think those shoes will fit you,'' then the original poeticly song-strung cross dressing - i found out that in america you say cross dressing for this, haaha :lol: what a cool thing to say... anyway ... - the orignal guy comes in and says ''oh x50'' and then he gets mad, screams f**k you alot of times at the other transvestite (again correct my spelling guys!) and theres fire, a ring, lots of people, shoes, angry men dressed as wimon and normal guys looking pretty scared, as well as a very freaked out appearing shoe shop assitant.... - phew!

Glad you got all of that! :D:D :thumbsup:
    ...you didn't get any of that... :wtf: :eek:ut:

2. DBloke

DBloke RIP and tea you say?
    Staff Member Moderator

Wii Friend Code: 8041-7231-3447-6164
    8041-7231-3447-6164
  3. LadyGiGi

LadyGiGi Banned

Wii Friend Code: 0087-6592-1262-2282
    0087-6592-1262-2282
  4. CrocoLylee

CrocoLylee mnehh

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    worst

thread

ever

5. Wiinus

Wiinus WiiChat Member

this came out about 3 years ago,we all are now ogling the "omg stfu not funny"song

#5 Wiinus, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009