DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Well theres more than just the animes that have there own threads
So heres a thread for the others that are on at the mow that are good (in my opinion)

Minami-ke - Possably the funnyest one on at the mow its a bit like azumanga

I returned this weekend (the threads in the intro place)

Claymore- Kind've like Bleach. Has the Revenge Plotset. Girls fighting each other with huge ass swords. What more could you ask for?XD

Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi- Funny anime. Lots of memorable stuff in there. Still waiting for the second season

Lucky Star- Funny anime and similar to Suzumiya Haruhi. Really random at times which sets the show apart from other animes. About someone who has trouble in school because of an obsession with anime and video games.

Beck- Pure guitar/band/drama anime and a bands strive to the top. <- My favourite second to Death Note

Ill add some more when I can rememberXD Cant think right now

JerryC said:
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi- Funny anime. Lots of memorable stuff in there. Still waiting for the second season

Lucky Star- Funny anime and similar to Suzumiya Haruhi. Really random at times which sets the show apart from other animes. About someone who has trouble in school because of an obsession with anime and video games.

Timotei

I kinda finished them two a while ago
But watchin the dub of haruhi

Wow amazing dude. 211 O________O. And so much win anime on those lists!

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society is awesome too and I see thats on your Planning to watch list XD.

If you want an epic drama and want to be emo for a week after your finished the episodes watch Kimi Ga Nozomu. Loved it, Emoed at ending.

And i laughed here

Dropped
1 More Devil May Cry - TV 1/12 R

Cause I dropped after like 10 mins of that episode lol

JerryC said:
Wow amazing dude. 211 O________O. And so much win anime on those lists!

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society is awesome too and I see thats on your Planning to watch list XD.

If you want an epic drama and want to be emo for a week after your finished the episodes watch Kimi Ga Nozomu. Loved it, Emoed at ending.

And i laughed here

Cause I dropped after like 10 mins of that episode lol

Well theres no -plan to buy- list

I dont tend to watch dramas I like comady mostly

JerryC said:
Afro Samurai
Blood+
Blood: The Last Vampire
Elfen Lied
Others

o_O
Filed under action
All but Blood+ witch was filed under Crap (just erased it off my "other"hard drive (I was runing outa space) and Elfen witch is filed under Wha ?

Just finished Kashimashi girl meets girl (Yuri drama without any sex bits)
Strange ending
Was that the first girl girl weding in anime ?

rurouni kenshin. it gets slow at times, but i really enjoyed it. i've yet to see samurai x.

dragon ball. when goku was a kid, it was funny and more to the point. they didnt drag out fights for 10 episodes..

trigun. it was a short series but it was pretty cool.

and i'd just like to state that FUCU (pronounced "fooi cooi") was a very strange series! i havent finished it yet. i'll have to borrow it from a friend. maybe if i watch it 2 times, i'll understand it, maybe..

Last edited:
It's interesting to read about all the obscure animes I've never heard of. May have to check out a few of them.

I see Bobobo has a 10/10. Glad you like it.

Last edited:
i know its an old one but i really loved cowboy bebop. Afro samurai was good apparently they're making a second one, and much like jerryC i too, am hanging out for the second season of haruhi.:yesnod:

Back