The Photo Channel Cat

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
I'm very sorry if this has been posted before but I typed 'Photo Channel Cat' into the search function and it removed 'Cat' from the search. You can imagine how many threads there were about the photo channel.

Well, I was in the photo channel and was looking at some photos I had on my SD card.
I clicked on the fun menu and for some reason I stopped at that menu for a few seconds. Then at the top of the screen where it there is a yellow bar that says Fun!, I noticed that a black cat started walking across it.
I went to put the cursor near it and it ran away. I thought nothing of it and thought of it as an easter egg.
Then it came back again a few seconds later. So I thought I'll click on it to see what happens. I pointed near the cat and it ran away but I chased it. I managed to click it just before it ran off screen.
Up came this screen telling you tips on using the photo channel!

One of them was the pressing the down button while viewing a photo will blur it out. It also told me that I could create composite images by cutting out something in one photo and when I changed to a new photo the cut out would still be there.

Something I found interesting was that when you go to the puzzle option and choose how many pieces you want, by holding down the 1 button the 48 piece puzzle option changes to a 192 piece puzzle.

Anyway, I thought I'd post it just incase it hasn't been posted.

i kno the puzzle thing has been on here before, but i dont have the link, not sure bout the other thing, havent used photo channel any so i cant say

Back