The Pokemon League Thread

WTF!!!!you little......ughhhh!you just copied pokechamp!!!!it was organizied.you guys are...ugghhh.....how about people make ORIGINAL posts instead of trying to copy others its getting very innoying!im the OFFICIAL dark leader.so you think you can just break down all those other OFFICIAL gym leaders and make these new ones?only the people who didnt make it as a gym leader in the other thread will come here because they're jealus!i want to do want the girl is doing to the guy to you!

Err.... I'm the Psychic gym leader from PokeChamp's league... so I can't be jealous... In some pokemon games there are two different leagues, right? Then on wiichat too... the PokeChamp's league, and the ultimate league...

What's the problem?

Sure. All the gyms are open... but I must make you tryout (you don't must beat me, just need to check your skills) (me, eplasmosis or bardock 123)

Last edited:
like >.> this is sooooooo damn confusing now, so many different leagues which one is the proper.

Clarification for applicants to a Gym

I want to make a clarification, because there are users who seems to understand the rules or the meaning of things...

I won't say the nickname for the user because I want to respect his privacy and I do not want to embarrass him (he did not respect me however, but I don't mind) Don't browser for challengers here... as I could get more applications in my Private box. I will name him as user

Is this league tough and impossible?

Yes... it is tough but not impossible, at least the gyms... The elite4 is different... (but it is the elite4, so it should be very hard)

Why do I say this? I did a tryout user and when he failed, he told me that we won't find strong trainers and people who will try this league will pass because it will be impossible.

That it is wrong user As I told you in your PM, if the applicant has good pokes (you more or less had good pokes) he may enter. But that user should know that a Ghost attack won't work on normal, or that fighting deals low damage to Psychic and high to Normal. And like that, other big fails...
We don't want the very best trainer for the gyms, as the only the very best trainer can apply to be the Champion, and for that position he will must face the 3rd and 4th Elite4 trainer.

You can check eplasmosis post (1st post on the 1st page) for more info.

As I said, for the gyms... you just need to be a good trainer with well trained pokemon, a bit of strategy and obviously, move effects knowledge... as a fail can be passed (even more if new pokes) but not 4 fails or even more...

I also want to say... people who does not beat a gym, he will try harder... because he will want revenge against the gym leader,so user people won't pass if they fail ones... The same apply for applicants... However, if one of the elite4 trainers decides to not pass a user... he should wait a couple of weeks to try again (he/she will have enough time to train more pokes) Does not matter if the applicant looses... whenever he gave an interesting battle and he had minor fails... he will be in (only for gyms)

So come on, and please... don't bug the elite4 if you fail... because that will be worst...

im not afraid to say it.it was me.i forgot that fighting type moves didnt work on ghost i thought it was just normal moves.i was trying to explain it to him. nd the impossible thing i said was your not going to find the BEST trainers.there are alot of trainers many are strong.but few strong trainers come here.and soon people will give up.most people have lev100 pokemon.you cannot ev. train pokemon after that.and if they keep losing to the same person sooner or later they will give up.that or this thread will get piled up with a bunch of other useless threads.thats what i think.i you know what...i dont care if you disagree.thats what i belive and im keeping it that way unless i get a really good answere.

o_O, So you can get the gym badge even if you dont play that good,(can i just say that wont be a good idea seeing as some people may favour other people that they "like more" to pass them though they were rubbish)

-and are gym leaders allowed to change pokemon? e.g. if one person beats them, gym leader uses different poke's next time which kinda make it unfair on the next challanger.

p.s. if your pokemon is level 100 you can EV train them still "why wont believe under stand this"

sasukefan101 said:
im not afraid to say it.it was me.i forgot that fighting type moves didnt work on ghost i thought it was just normal moves.i was trying to explain it to him. nd the impossible thing i said was your not going to find the BEST trainers.there are alot of trainers many are strong.but few strong trainers come here.and soon people will give up.most people have lev100 pokemon.you cannot ev. train pokemon after that.and if they keep losing to the same person sooner or later they will give up.that or this thread will get piled up with a bunch of other useless threads.thats what i think.i you know what...i dont care if you disagree.thats what i belive and im keeping it that way unless i get a really good answere.

Several of my pokes that were on emerald, I trained them again. It's easy as breed and starting over... I don't find the problem there...

You did not only failed on fighting attacks to ghost, you also tried fighting on psychic, fighting on steel and ice to steel... You also had other big successive fails. Also, you started with a Legendary pokemon... that minus several points too....

I'm wondering... if this thread is going to get pilled up with a bunch of other useless threads... why did you apply for being a gym leader?????? Or you found that after an awful battle.... come on!!!!!

MztikalAce I don't get what do you mean.
People should apply for being a gym leader. They need to give a good battle overall, they don't need to beat us, just give us a good battle.

Then if you get Grass gym for example, you may have any grass pokemon you want (multitype allowed) and you may use different pokemons in different battles whenever at least it has grass type.
It won't be unfair switching... as maybe (for grass) u used a venusaur and it lost agains a psychic. Then in the next challenge u use a Exeguttor, the new trainer may have a fire pokemon and beat it too...

And of course, if someone wants a badge... he/she must beat the gym leader (obvious)

Last edited:
if you have a problem pm me instead of telling it to the whole public!i mean we couldve settled this without anyone making fun of me.i already get enough of those pms every day!i really dont want to be mean.im sorry if i for saying that and other stuff that was mean on the pm.i hope you forgive me.now you can get on with your gym battles

This is not my gyms... the idea is from a friend, and we are 3 developing this, not me....

I called you user but you wanted to make it public... not my fault... I was the 1st who wanted to respect you and keep your name in secret...

This is better than the other thread I think. It'll be much harder to beat. Is there anymore gym leader positions that haven't been taken?

chica i thought you meant to get badges you just had to give a good battle, i didnt know it was for gym leader positions lol.

-i wont be applying for a gym leader position lol, more fun to be challenger.

Back