The Pokemon League Thread

lucas said:
lol I started the battle with my lucario and he started with typhlosion so instead of using a fire attack 2 kill lucario, he withdrew it to use alakazam. And why did my sceptile's leaf blade do more damage on garchomp than dragon claw?
thats funny

U'll have to battle him danny cause I g2g right after this battle and he might win anyway cause there's been about 3 critical hits and most of my pokemon are gone, but now my blissey's gonna kill his blastoise.

Ya his tyranitar's poisoned by blissey now, but he's used dragon dance like 4 times and now earthquake so it's probably dead now. OMG it survived with 43 HP left after that earthquake.

because ground is weaker to leaf than dragon is to dragon
lol lucas that was fun
the thing is i get stronger after every battle. i leave and i fix my party so next time ur blissey better beware :D
ima go watch tv
peace
:p

Hey amilroura, you coming online, I'm running out of time.

Edit: I just beat amilroura when her Arceus (what a cheater lol) was frozen and his Raichu was about to die. Good game I guess. I bet you thought I was being silly by leading with Gyarados :p

Double Edit: Score was 6-2 when he disconnected. Although she hadn't actually dealt any damage to any of my pokemon.

Last edited:
alryt guys i think im guna build a whole new team

one of the pokemon thats guna b new is a gyarados that my firend traded me
but i dont no if its hacked or not and i dont wanna train it for nothing and then i cant use it this is what it says on the summary thing

jolly natue hp-23
jun 9 2007 att-22
route 205 def-14
apparently met at lv 6 sp att-8
often dozes off sp def-15
likes sweer food spe-18
ability-intimidate

and its shiny

so is it hack or not

massi4h said:
Hey amilroura, you coming online, I'm running out of time.

Edit: I just beat amilroura when his Arceus (what a cheater lol) was frozen and his Raichu was about to die. Good game I guess. I bet you thought I was being silly by leading with Gyarados :p

Double Edit: Score was 6-2 when he disconnected. Although he hadn't actually dealt any damage to any of my pokemon.

Amilroura is a lady:lol:

Oh whoops sorry, editing post now

danny7147551 said:
alryt guys i think im guna build a whole new team

one of the pokemon thats guna b new is a gyarados that my firend traded me
but i dont no if its hacked or not and i dont wanna train it for nothing and then i cant use it this is what it says on the summary thing

jolly natue hp-23
jun 9 2007 att-22
route 205 def-14
apparently met at lv 6 sp att-8
often dozes off sp def-15
likes sweer food spe-18
ability-intimidate

and its shiny

so is it hack or not
Lol that is completely hacked. I don't even know if gyarados can be caught at level 6 but it is impossible to have an HP of 23 as the absolute minimum at level 6 is 27 HP and the absolute max attack without any EVs is 21... And the minimum special attack at level 4 is 9 and this one has 8.

Complete and utter hack.

Last edited:
Back