The Pokemon League Thread

emspokemon!

thast what im trying to prove to get get a clue! im saying they cant be hacked..im not saying theirs no way it can learn it and im givng him lik all the water starters form every generation so styop trying to prove that he doesnt hack cuz guess what..? i just proved it liek 20 minutes ago

deadlydasher said:
emspokemon!

thast what im trying to prove to get get a clue! im saying they cant be hacked..im not saying theirs no way it can learn it and im givng him lik all the water starters form every generation so styop trying to prove that he doesnt hack cuz guess what..? i just proved it liek 20 minutes ago

yes i kno i am just tryin to calm every one down

u wer tellin me to get over it..and ill come it down cuz this is my last post for today so plp lets try not to post off topic plz and thank you so any gym leader besise multi gyms u for a abttle ? : )

u have to remeber donte will b back on the 25th so he might have got alot stronger and mayb good enough to join this elite 4

soz to burst ur bubble danny

im giving te fire gym leader a rep cuz hes good he sued sunny day whcih lessoned the power of water then he used solar beam on my water pokemon i was liek dang why didnt i think of that but yea i abrly beat him then he vs my gym leader team eletric/water and i barly beat him again it was a pretty close came but blasoties came out on top lol : )

0o0 yea i cant wait till donte comes back

we have a rivalry going on with me and him

we have battled 16 times

i won 10 of those

Back