The Pokemon League Thread

lol im typing without looking so and its not a professnal paper so..and read the PM and to prove hs not hackign im giving him his abdge soon a a totodile and a squritle ot get back his blastoies o here do this

1. Get in your car and put on your seat belt

2. Drive to your local walmart or somthing

3. dont forget tos top at stoplights

4 when you arive their take off your seat belt and open the door then step out the car

5. walk in the star and go to the meicine place and llook for a bottle that says Chillpill

6. get that bottle then take it to the cash register to buy it(stealign againist the law)

7. drive all he way back home and get some water

8. open the bottle and get 1 chill pillandput it in your hand

9. put your hadn up to your mouth an make sure teh chil pill doesnt fall

10. make sure the pill is in your mouth then start chewing

: )

deadlydasher said:
lol im typing without looking so and its not a professnal paper so..and read the PM and to prove hs not hackign im giving him his abdge soon a a totodile and a squritle ot get back his blastoies o here do this

1. Get in your car and put on your seat belt

2. Drive to your local walmart or somthing

3. dont forget tos top at stoplights

4 when you arive their take off your seat belt and open the door then step out the car

5. walk in the star and go to the meicine place and llook for a bottle that says Chillpill

6. get that bottle then take it to the cash register to buy it(stealign againist the law)

7. drive all he way back home and get some water

8. open the bottle and get 1 chill pillandput it in your hand

9. put your hadn up to your mouth an make sure teh chil pill doesnt fall

10. make sure the pill is in your mouth then start chewing

: )

wat the hell

dude. NOBODY said he jamakl hacks except you!!! u started saying that "fer says u hack" trying to get him out of gym! ur never gonna join so give it up!

OK.

Now seek this directions:

1- Grab your mouse.
2- Click on the big X on this window
3- Turn of your computer
4- Unplug it
5- Throw it away

*** In case you miss a direction, purchase a map.

dued ask jamal to post read the post before talkign next time

i proved to all you guys that he wasnt hacking

and if u want to know how i did

just read my post!

sry dued i waz smart enough to uy a wirless mosue and wirless means it doesnt connect to anything so i cant uplug it and i live in japan on a military base and theirs no walmart

but hey hwo bout tu go buy one and put it up on ebay for me? Ok?

err, we have to decide someone from our gyms as a gym leader...so i suppose 1 space is for replacement of the gym leader who becomes part of the elite 4

omg wat a lie u live in japan

well i was kinda wantin to join ur leagu but its ok if u dont want me to join,im not one of does impatient rude people that begs to join

wtf chicagoan thought he was hacking he even admitted i did at first but did some research and found out theirs a gu y in fired red that teaches u counter and u can migrate your pokemon from fire red to pearl

dued yes i do if u ever battled meor traded me you would notice i never have a good connect and takes liek 6 minutes t connect and if your dad is in the military you move all over the world!

whats wrong with a move called counter? and fer doesnt think he hacks right NOW so stop trying to prove he doesnt. nobody right now thinks he hacks

Back