The Pokemon League Thread

dont quite, ur water team and my psychic team were supposed to have a battle once i finished trainig, i was looking forward to it aswell:yesnod:

i cant play until tonight... the wirelessinternet here is wpa so it isnt compatible with the ds.
k sorry guys but chicagoan thinks i am a hacker and i was probably going to be replaced (apparently chicagoan said that [deadlydasher told me on pm]) so it doesnt matter u can just say i got kicked out
oh well ill be on wiichat, msn and facebook for the rest of the afternoon

haha hey i never said it was you i said he said one of the gym leaders was a hacker he enver said any names..

Jamakl said:
i cant play until tonight... the wirelessinternet here is wpa so it isnt compatible with the ds.
k sorry guys but chicagoan thinks i am a hacker and i was probably going to be replaced (apparently chicagoan said that [deadlydasher told me on pm]) so it doesnt matter u can just say i got kicked out
oh well ill be on wiichat, msn and facebook for the rest of the afternoon

Hey!!!! I never thought that about you!!!! You should remember, I told you by PM that your blastoise may be suspicious, but I never called you hacker, as I accepted you in our league)

Deadlydasher is a darn idiot, copying my pokemons (as he copied once more one of my guys) He also copied my idea from the magikarps joke, he copied our idea league... that man is a lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't beleive him...

Darn you deadlydasher!

10:52 AM
Re: hey

OMG! THAT WAS F'IN BS!!!!! I SHOUDL OF USED SURF! AND THAT F'IN EARTHQUAKE SHOULD OF KILLED THAT B;ASTOIES AND WHAT KINDA BLADTOES WOULD U EVER THINK KNEW COUNTER! LOL

U STILL WANT YOUR BADGE?

AND THE STUPIED TYRANITAR EVERY HAS ONE IN THEIR PARTY SHOULD OF KNOWN

11:04 AM
YUR POKEMON WERE HACKED SO YOU ODNT GET ANYTHING! NO WAY BLASTOIES CAN LEARN COUNTER JSUT CHECKED! NO WOUNDER WHY CHICAGOAN SAID OEN FOI TEH GYM ELADER WAZ USING HACKED POKEMON AND WAS BOUT TOG ET BANNED SO YOU DONT GET ANYTHING!

1:02 PM
dued chicagoan told me the 8th gym leader may be using hacke dpokemon cuz he said otheer plp said that to..i knwo that because i wanted to join and he said theirs not enough room but the 8th gym leader may be using hackd pokemon so we might remove him that s we he told me

Note:
Oh well.. It doesnt matter anymore. I released the blastoise that you thought was hacked remember chicagoan? I also trained a whole new one which is the one i used in the battle with deadlydasher. Give deadlydasher my spot. I think im going to train for pokemon battle revolution and maybe challenge this league.. I'll still be active and I will still battle all of you guys including MztikalAce, Ayo, Danny and Fer. Nothing will change. Don't worry. Ayo I still want to challenge your psychic team when it is done.

dued i didnt copy you about the magickarp i dea i came up with that all by myself and i never called him a hacker i jsut said theyou said their may be a hacker in the league then when i abttled him i noticed that his blaoties seems supicious so i jsut said i think hemay be hacking and dued why the fuk do u always think im copying u i never even made a bronzong i never took your f'in magikarp idea i made it up on my own on magikarp i came up with that on ym own and i would liek u to tell me what u said about it cuz if so i never saw u post anything about it so stop thinking im copying

and get your facts straight : )

and dued i didnteven knwo you were the 8th gym leader somsone told em they had kicked the 8th one and got a new one and i was mad cuz tehy said that i could join

You are a damn lier!!!!!!!!!

Get lost for ever! I don't allow you to post on our league anymore! Get outta here!!!!!! Go to you league!

1st you made public my bronzong with the same moveset for you ridiculous team.
2nd you keep going on with my bronzong and you wanted to copy me other pokemons
3rd time ago I made a joke about spash... and now you do it... nice coincidence too

And now... you lie about what I said to mess up out league as you wanted to get ride of a cool trainer from out league... And why? Because he kicked your noob team butt!!!! Man... if you suck... is not his fault or out fault...

He has an amazing blastoise, I told him to not used because noobs like you may think is hacked... but he has skills that a hacker doesn't.

He passed with A+ my test... which you wouldn't pass ever... as you wanna train a damn bronzong because you did ice beam, psychic and some weak attacks more on mine... and you did to it nothing.

Wake up noob. A flamethrower from a good EV trained Thyplosions takes a bronzong by one hit!!! Bronzong is not God... just is s hard pokemon to be taken from a noob!

Last edited:
It doesnt matter guys!!! i won't quit but i released my whole party I just need to get a new water one now. it won't take long.. (hopefully)
lets not go off topic or we will get in trouble

Back