The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I didn't study for it. Anywho, doomsteady, I can't believe your srs. We'll have to schedule a gaming session or something. You really don't have any ala/joe gear?
Nope. Level 50 and the best I got is Rathian+/Gobul+ and am workin on Lagiacrus +.

I think Starhawk shoul automatically balance teams in matches. If youve got all level +10 on one team and all level -5 on one, the level -5 team WILL lose by at least 20 kills.

Went up againts a team with two level 25s and barley managed to win.

Good session in Revelations. Would of broke 10,000 a record amount of times in a single sit-down (for me, at least) if my team didn't hold me back. :lol: Some grand scores regardless, and a few 10,000+ anyways.

oh mah god i played terribly

Sometimes, you just ain't having a good day for a certain game... I noticed as such in just two games of Revelations. x_x

But I still had the highest score once, which confused me greatly.

Playing some SNES doods

With the help of a device

>Local multiplayer.

Onlines for those without freinds

I certainly don't have "freinds"... Should I be sad?

Nothin' beats some good ol' party game sessions with your bros though, that much I can agree on.

[STRIKE]Mainly because Red Dead has no local multiplayer.[/STRIKE]

Another average session of Revelations, with both teams playing even worse than usual. I was shaking my head in disappointment, and yet I lol'd.

Makes me a bit sad to see prestiged players rushing their kills like lv10s would.

More SNES

Played Sonic on it and its good considering

Complete quest given by a talking dog ----> get artifact of incredible power.

Seems legit.

Saturn Bomberman.
Even idiots can play the game
And mongs dont like it

Back