The Question is: SMG or SSBB?

Hard one

Mario Galaxy I think will be awesome.

Once you beat galaxy you get to play as Luigi, then you'll prolly want to beat it as Mario again.

I mean Mario is fun and I like just being able to roam around and explorer stuff and try to find secrets. I remember Mario 64 and it took us forever to get all the stars just to see Yoshi.

SSBB should be fun too. I hope they let you play with all the characters and not just a few "select". I know Nintendo has been known to do that with games in the past like Mario Kart only allowing 2-3 characters selectable in multiplayer.

Who knows. The good thing is Mario Galaxy and SSBB are like 4 months apart, so everyone can get both.

A good question is which would be better, Mario Kart or SSBB? Those seem to be both on the same level (online and multiplayers)

player911m said:
Mario Galaxy I think will be awesome.

Once you beat galaxy you get to
play as Luigi,
then you'll prolly want to beat it.... again.

I mean Mario is fun and I like just being able to roam around and explorer stuff and try to find secrets. I remember Mario 64 and it took us forever to get all the stars just to see Yoshi.

SSBB should be fun too. I hope they let you play with all the characters and not just a few "select". I know Nintendo has been known to do that with games in the past like Mario Kart only allowing 2-3 characters selectable in multiplayer.

Who knows. The good thing is Mario Galaxy and SSBB are like 4 months apart, so everyone can get both.

A good question is which would be better, Mario Kart or SSBB? Those seem to be both on the same level (online and multiplayers)

you might not want to give away crap like that. i already had the end of the game surprise ruined by some tool on another forum who just blurted it out. so do everyone a favor and spoiler wrap your spoilers. don't be that guy

who cares it is a crappy secret, now if after you beat the game there was a mario/peach celebrity sex tape, that would be a secret

man, this is like the halo 3, or mp3 question except it's easier to decide, i mean when brawls about to come out everyone will be so excited, and has heaps of replayability and galaxy.....well, what does galaxy have? not much replayibility, bad multiplayer, but on the good side fantastic graphics, gameplay, and extras. but not much replayibility, which is important if the nintendo wanted the game to still be popular after 6 months, which it will, but not as popular as brawl. sorry for long post
xD

Impossible to compare the two.

It's like comparing Super Mario 3 to Halo. They're both awesome games, but they're in two completely different categories. Just buy them both and you're set.

If you absolutely have to choose only one, get Galaxy for the simple reason that all of your friends will get Brawl and you can just learn to play with them/

FWELR said:
Impossible to compare the two.

It's like comparing Super Mario 3 to Halo. They're both awesome games, but they're in two completely different categories. Just buy them both and you're set.

If you absolutely have to choose only one, get Galaxy for the simple reason that all of your friends will get Brawl and you can just learn to play with them/

argh i hate people like you

people compare random stuff all the time, you can still compared them....hell you can compare a trip to the zoo to a day playing halo 3....now ssbb and smg is both in the gaming genre, which means it is extremly easy to compare the 2......don't give me that apple/oranges crap cause those are incredibly easy to compare, they're both fruit....

Back