SMG Best Game on Wii?

Linkfan89

Link is the Best
Nov 2, 2007
I don't know if SMG is the best wii game out there, because i haven't played it yet but i've heard that it is.

Without question. That's no slap to Zelda or Metroid, but Galaxy is just a fantastic game. There isn't enough hyperbole to throw on this game.

I've only played for about 5 hours, but I'd say a definite yes.

Easily the best game of this current generation too!

Well I haven't played this game yet but I would say that it's probably the top right now. But in my perspective once everyone beats the game it's not going to be "all that" anymore because it doesn't offer great multiple player options. But that is just my opinion.

Desi_Wii_G said:
Well I haven't played this game yet but I would say that it's probably the top right now. But in my perspective once everyone beats the game it's not going to be "all that" anymore because it doesn't offer great multiple player options. But that is just my opinion.

i agree, i mean, what would do you do after you
get luigi
?

I am sure that it will be a great game, but it is up to each of us to decide if it is the best game that we have ever played. :)

yeah i dont know it really depends on what you like... show me this game say 5 years ago and i would be all over it like i was with mario 64... now days much more into the multiplayer shooters est... still i might get it soon... when i get more cash:lol:

I've just glanced at the box while walking down the VG aisle, but I can say it is the best game ever created. When I glanced upon it's holy boxart I was immediately enveloped in a peace that I had never felt before. I knew at that point, my life would be different; I knew that everything was going to be alright from now on.

Was this game created by the mighty gods? That's what legend says, but no one knows for sure.

Back