How long is SMG

So, I've got 25 out of 120 stars, and I'm about 12 hours in. And the levels of coarse get harder as it goes along, so the next 25 should take longer... I'm looking for around 80 hours for TOTAL completion with Mario (120/120).

this is apparently a spoiler but i have to ask, people have been under fire, from people accusing them of this being a spoiler when personally imo its not, it doesnt spoil the game, story, or anything, but out of respect i will put it in a spoiler

here is my statement/question

when you get luigi, you dont have to complete the game agian with him. Do you? i dont think so, but well i dont get it till tomoz so i dont really know.

Short.

It will probably take you about 10 hours to beat the game initially, with the minimum amount of stars. Maybe 5 more to get the rest of the stars, which unlocks Luigi. I doubt you play through again with Luigi, though, the stars probably remain unlocked.

Just remember that it has a TON of replay value. I look forward to playing through this game again in about a month, or just picking out individual levels I feel like playing, its just like Mario 64 in that sense, among others.

Umm Leve your going to get shouted at soon by someone who over exadurates the fact that
luigi is a playable character

...yeah, I know that. What I mean is that unlocking Luigi probably isn't going to reset your star count. You will still have beaten the game. Would it really be that much fun to do the exact same thing over again except ZOMG YOUZA GREAN ND TALLUR NOWZORZ!!!!!!sixteen11

LevesqueIsKing said:
...yeah, I know that. What I mean is that unlocking Luigi probably isn't going to reset your star count. You will still have beaten the game. Would it really be that much fun to do the exact same thing over again except ZOMG YOUZA GREAN ND TALLUR NOWZORZ!!!!!!sixteen11
From what i have heard, Luigi controls slightly differently to Mario so while you will be replaying the same levels they will be a slightly different challenge.

It took me 22hours to play as mario and finish the game.
I started to play as
luigi
and it is so awsome!

Whats th point in doing that spoiler if in loads of posts above there is a obvious give away that luigi is a playable char.

Back