The sensor bar is too small

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Yo, I cant get a proper grip on moving around the wiimote when im on the side, the sensor bar is just not strong enough....

try it with it on the bottom or the top, whichever one you dont have. but make sure you change the settings in the Wii's configuration.

then you have to adjust the distance from it. note, the sensor bar only detects where you point the wiimote, not the actual motion sensing. if all else fails, i heard you can use two candles as a sensor bar, seeing as the sensor bar is only 2 LED lights for the wiimote to detect.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

It works better (IMO) under the TV then above. Better yet, if your TV rests on a table, push it back so you can also set the sensor bar there, that way you can basically point at the TV where you actually want it to go. :)

StevenNevets said:
stick it up your ass and see how it works...

seriously one guy said it works great
Says the man who's buying ELEBITS? :shocked:

I say try what I said, if it doesn't work, then just keep trying different places and different settings. :)

wait...so u have to adjust it to the distance you are from it? what if you play from different distances sometimes? do u have to adjust everytime u decide to get off the couch and move up a couple feet?

No, I don't think you can adjust the flength (far-away length :p ) distance of the wiimote. The only thing you should be doing to get the bast response of your remote is to stay 3 - 8ft away from your TV. The things you can adjust, however, is the volume and sensitivity of the cursor (or at least that's all I know how to do).

Did that answer your question?

Dougamer said:
your an idiot
and your an "Offical Wiitard"

And the other guy who gave Dragon Balls a higher rating than Zelda.

This is the guy who started the worst topic ever on these forums, I'll reply how I like

StevenNevets said:
and your an "Offical Wiitard"

And the other guy who gave Dragon Balls a higher rating than Zelda.

This is the guy who started the worst topic ever on these forums, I'll reply how I like
I want to make this clear to everyone why I gave DBZ a higher rating.

IT'S BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN FAR ENOUGH INTO THE GAME!!! There's tons of combos, characters, etc. in DBZ, and in zelda i'm only at the 2nd light spirit (and it has been easy as hell getting there too...). I'm gonna change it to a 10, because it's fun, but still I like DBZ, CoD3, and Wii Sports better right now.:frown2:

seriously a person giving almost every game top sco

seriously a person giving almost every game top scores, is a retard, this way they don't COMPARE every game is as good as it could POSSIBLY get, in your point of view NOTHING could be made better with these games, also, it's not very "punk rock" to be part of a bulletin board supporting multinational corporation, or even having an internet connection, furthermore, you're saying elebits is a bad game? one of the only games out there actually thinking about the wiimote in it's full, is a bad game? and why? bacause it looks like a kids game, uuuuuuh, it's like soooooooooooooooo not punk rock like , DUH!!1

Both of you suck my left nut, and if you keep bitching like women on their periods, I'll splat my children on your face.

Back