The sensor bar is too small

ssbb_lover said:
Says the man who's buying ELEBITS? :shocked:

I say try what I said, if it doesn't work, then just keep trying different places and different settings. :)

Says the kid who calls himself "ssbb_lover" and has probably the dumbest signature I have seen.

And Elebits is far far greater than dbz.

Kamikaze said:
Both of you suck my left nut, and if you keep bitching like women on their periods, I'll splat my children on your face.
anything else on the menu?

You'll splat your children on my face...?
Gotta love the internet:sick:

now, probably the last, and only last bit of actual helpfull information,

In the Wii box (you probably missed this) is like a thing long clear bar, your actually ment to place the sensor on this, it gives a more clear view of the sensor bar for the Wiimote.

what a thread!

Just had to comment because that has got be the most random thread ever. I find it hilarious that you can base an opinion on just screennames and signatures. Lol. Besides, very few of you attempted to answer the question or even made any sence. I think someone spelt 'We're' (as in 'we are') as 'where'. ANYWAY, i would simply adjust the sensitivity to 'low'. I think you can do this by pressing the menu button on the controller and going to the link at the bottom of the page (same place you do your controller volume etc.) Good luck with trying to solve your problem when answers include 'Ill splat my children in your face'.

lasseee said:
seriously a person giving almost every game top scores, is a retard, this way they don't COMPARE every game is as good as it could POSSIBLY get, in your point of view NOTHING could be made better with these games, also, it's not very "punk rock" to be part of a bulletin board supporting multinational corporation, or even having an internet connection, furthermore, you're saying elebits is a bad game? one of the only games out there actually thinking about the wiimote in it's full, is a bad game? and why? bacause it looks like a kids game, uuuuuuh, it's like soooooooooooooooo not punk rock like , DUH!!1

I'm fairly sure also that having a punkrock banner in your signature isn't punkrock.

But having internet just might be. How else can you cause global chaos?

Last edited:
I'm gonna guess ssbb_lover is gonna rate all his future games 10/10? Just a hunch. It's a personal thing though, if he thinks the game's perfect, then he can give it 10/10. But a game should really be completed or close to completion before rating it.

As for the topic question, it's best if you try and stand in front of the bar, not to the side, or not behind it, or on top of it, or while it's in the bin. I can see better sensors and updates to fix delay coming in the future.

muftak78 said:
I'm gonna guess ssbb_lover is gonna rate all his future games 10/10?
Listen, the games are all really good, 10 doesn't mean (IMO) perfect, it just means that they deserve a ten because of there fun gameplay, huge lvl's and long levels (I gave an 8 to Red Steel didn't I?):frown2:.

Back