The U.S. MSC Friend Code exchange thread.

sithmagician

Sith guy
May 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
4505-3094-7418-7845
Post your friend codes here if you would like to battle other people from the United States. After your match, post results here if you would like...

Ya, its not out till next week, but who cares, get ready to Battle it up!

yeah i kept thinking it came out today(or at least on some friday) all week

but i realise it comes out monday...

sweet..

wiizorer said:
yeah i kept thinking it came out today(or at least on some friday) all week

but i realise it comes out monday...

sweet..

Btw aren't you the guy that is going to make a thread for a US tournament. If so when? the first day it comes out?

I know... i cant flippin wait... Although Im not going to play online untill ive played it for at least a week... I dont want to get smoked! haha

okie dokie

i think im' just going to do 16 so it's easier to do a flow chart and what not, on the basis first come first serve

aww so is no UK people allowed to play thats not fair. i think your just scared cause iv had over a month of Practice yeah thats it isnt it,

also one question can people play foreing people without friend code or is it like only friend code to play people in other countries?

daviduk200 said:
aww so is no UK people allowed to play thats not fair. i think your just scared cause iv had over a month of Practice yeah thats it isnt it,

also one question can people play foreing people without friend code or is it like only friend code to play people in other countries?

You can't play foreign people with or without friend codes. I read that in here- http://www.thewiire.com/review/110/2/Mario_Strikers_Charged on paragraph 9, that's why this is a US only tournament because US people can't play against UK people get it.

Last edited:
wiizorer said:
okie dokie

i think im' just going to do 16 so it's easier to do a flow chart and what not, on the basis first come first serve
a tourney?.....add me, im choosing wario

and it comes out on tuesday.....one day for shipping

yeah i was thinking the tournament would start tuesday jsut in ase people didn't get it, and so people have time to practice

Back