The wifi usb adapter is extremely annoying.

ciper said:
Realize you won't get any ever. No messages to say your network is unplugged, no message to say your downloads are done, nothing to say when the antivirus is turned off. I tested it before posting this on my system and it worked perfectly.

if u delete the thing u made the DWOrd thing do the messages come back?

Oh, dude.. awesome! Thank you so much.
hail.gif

Wow sounds like you guys came up with something cool that can be used with other devices. Good job.

Now does this mean other WiFi devices work with the Wii?

Possibly, but I don't know how you would manage to connect to it yet. If you look around for those guys trying to make linux run on a wii, they would probably have more info on it. They do for the bluetooth services, anyway.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
I bet more people do that than you think. That's why mine is is encrypted sucka! No free ride of of me.

lol ya my nieghbor is never home anyways so i dont really think he cares, hes a professional racer he has a bad ass Evo and a disgustingly fast S4.

im getting wireless of my own next in a couple of weeks anyways, the connection isnt always as good as on my laptop.

ciper said:
Weaksauce. You say Windoze like an open source snob and yet you use a gui application to make a registry change?

If there was a, "welcome to the forum" implied in your response, I think I may have missed it.

Weaksauce? I'm unfamiliar with that expression. Is that what I've heard referred to as the Queen's English?

Last edited:
661 said:
If there was a, "welcome to the forum" implied in your response, I think I may have missed it.

Weaksauce? I'm unfamiliar with that expression. Is that what I've heard referred to as the Queen's English?

Welcome to the forum. The suggestion was good. I wouldn't have replied that way if you didn't type "Windoze" as only open source snobs seem to say that as a jab at mindless windows users.

Weaksauce http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weaksauce

Back