The Wii Game Cases?

RedSteel91

MaddenWii07
Sep 25, 2006
wiicase1_qjpreviewth.jpg

wiicase4_qjpreviewth.jpg

wiicase2_qjpreviewth.jpg

Here is what you've all been waiting for; the confirmation that Wii's game boxes will closely resemble that of their DVD counterparts.

Gone is the memory card holder so you will have to leave your SD card rattling around inside or use your initiative to come up with another method of safe transportation. Other than that there isn't much to say on the matter. To be quite honest the carpet in the photo is more interesting.

Wait wait wait... so you can put the discs INSIDE those things ? Wow, that sure is fancy. No more keeping them in a big stack for me. Hello future!

RedSteel91 said:
Here is what you've all been waiting for; the confirmation that Wii's game boxes will closely resemble that of their DVD counterparts.

Gone is the memory card holder so you will have to leave your SD card rattling around inside or use your initiative to come up with another method of safe transportation. Other than that there isn't much to say on the matter. To be quite honest the carpet in the photo is more interesting.

Wow that carpet IS interesting! Why did they put that stupid case there to block the view?

You guys had no problem attacking the Ps3s boxes which were MILES more interesting than these things but this kid finally digs out what the Wii boxes look like and you don't care? Amazing to me.

Wow, these are now gods among cases. I just saw the PS3 ones here http://slumz.boxden.com/showthread.php?p=7736786, and my GOD... Absolutely terrible. I would almost outright refuse to buy a console if the cases look like that ****. You can only take things so far Sony, before it snaps back in your face.

These grey cases look great. I love them immensely. Simple is always best.

Last edited:
wat? i dont think that the ps3 cases r ugly. i wish the Wii ones were a bit different tho. oh well. they could change it! u never know. :p

The only thing that can save the PS3 cases for me, is if they are the same size as normal cases so I can fit them in my DVD stacker. But, I'm sure they're not, so it's another reason for me to continue hating the PS3. One more good reason is that the PLAYSTATION 3 spiderman text on the front, is all shiney and glittery. I could only look at that so many times before I destroyed all the cases and threw the discs into another storage system.

What are you talking about? I think those PS3 cases look really nice. As long as they are normal size, I think they look a lot cooler than a normal DVD case...

Back