the wii game u bought and enjoyed most are hated and why?

soccerfreak

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
i would say out of all the games i played so far i have enjoyed zelda the most because its adventerous and challenging and you cant wait wuts gonna happen next.

prowd owner of:
-wii console
-1 numchuck
-1 remote
-wii sports
-zelda: twilight princess

The game i've bought and enjoyed the most is Godfather, great gameplay and controls. The game i bought and hated was Zelda coz of the wolf, hate looking for those bugs cbf

Darkpaddy said:
The game i've bought and enjoyed the most is Godfather, great gameplay and controls. The game i bought and hated was Zelda coz of the wolf, hate looking for those bugs cbf
Lol, yeah, i didn't have any fun looking for those bugs.
This new zelda was new but graphic wasn't what we expected
and the gameplay was boring and what they tried for the first time
was only making it too repeatitive and dull like catching 10 bugs, another 10 bugs...another 10 bugs...collect more bugs....
it's good to put something inovating but it shouldn't be something not fun.

I liked WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Elebits the most and I didn't like Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz as much. Also Twilight Princess wasn't that great, though I'm not a Zelda fan.

I'm ALL Mario

um I loved Wario Smooth moves and idk why cooking mama ( dont make fun of me lol). I hated splinter cell and ssx Blur.

I love Twilight Princess, Godfather, and Madden. I hate Call of Duty 3.

Nfanboy said:
I liked WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Elebits the most and I didn't like Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz as much. Also Twilight Princess wasn't that great, though I'm not a Zelda fan.

I'm ALL Mario
I am not a zelda fan but I am all mario just like you :D
I think zelda puzzle design is very smart but i just get frustrated, stuck at each puzzle and I just don't like that kind of element. :)

Well, thats your matter of opinion Joon, personally, Twilight Princess reigns over any game right now. It was better, longer, and more intuitive then any other game for the Wii as of now. I think Super Mario Galaxy may take that spot but it will be incredibly close.

Surprisingly i haven't really hated any game i bought for my wii so far. I've been spending far more time on my wii than even my 360 ,or ps2. i can't pull myself away. Although i must say there is parts of sonic & secret rings that really tick me off. Especially those races against that blue ball of light (the god of wind i believe) you have to hit everything almost perfectly.

I've been trying to find Prince of Persia locally with no luck (gonna have to get it online i guess) then i'm getting paper mario probaly on tuesday. (if i dont have to order it online too)

my kmart ,and walmart sux here locally ,and thats all i got because my trips out to the nearest eb/gs are rare. It takes my local stores almost a week after a game is released to get it.

i loved all of my purchases except for one: Excite Truck. It needed more tracks, less repetitive (non sim card) music, and more customization abilities.

its not that i hate it, it just had no replay value whatsoever.

Twlight Princess by far at the top for me.. its the killer app for the wii like GoW is the killer app for the 360.

the only game i own and don't like is erm... Monstor 4X4, or something.. im not even sure what it's called lol...but it was part of the wii bundle which (6 stores later) was my last and only chance to get a wii on release day.

The one I enjoyed the most is probably Zelda. I haven't really hated any of the games I've got.

Back