the wii game u bought and enjoyed most are hated and why?

I haven't hated any of the games that I've purchased. Probably the best is Wario for when friends are over and DBZ:BT2 for single player. I haven't got Zelda yet because I intend on just borrowing it from a friend when he's done with it.
-Dave

I didnt buy it, but my friend rented it for us to play, and that would be SUPER MONKEY BALL Wii.

DONT TOUCH THIS GAME! IF YOU DO, YOU HANDS WILL PROBABLY MELT OFF YOUR ARMS BECAUSE THIS GAME IS SO VILE! IF YOU PLAY IT YOU WILL FOREVER BE TORMENTED BY HOW BAD THE MINIGAMES ARE, AND WILL FOREVER THINK OF A HEAPING MOUND OF CRAP WHENEVER YOU SEE A MONKEY!

now that i got that out, i hate this game. The minigames flat out dont work, and the levels are aged by about 10 years. This has been done before, adding wiimote support doesnt automatically make it fun.

I enjoyed playing Wii Sports, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Sonic and the Secret Rings. I have yet to play Wario and I'm dying to play it.

I hated Red Steel. You have no idea. Since I didn't like it and hated the game so much, I broke it into a million pieces. :)

1. Super Smash. for GC and soon to be Wii
2. Ratchet and Clank (this game is kick ass V.v, series overall).
3. SSX Blur or Godfather (both very very very good games)
4. Zelda TP was a beautiful game to play along with a good storyline

Neutral:
1. Red Steel: i'll give this another chance whenever red steel 2 comes out.

Hates:
1. Elebits: Never liked it, got bored after the first few levels, seems a little to bland for me.

Last edited:
RivalDestiny said:
1. Super Smash.
2. Ratchet and Clank (this game is kick ass V.v, series overall).
3. SSX Blur or Godfather (both very very very good games)
I thought ratchet and Clink is for PS.

meh, decided to put in a ps2 game in there o_O, oh well =P. Still haven't decided on my hates yet though

Back