Theifs!!

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Last week....MY DS LITE WAS STOLEN...yes it was stolen right out of my locker along with Mario Hoops 3 v 3. I ofcourse am now contemplating just getting another ds and holding out for a wii until christmas...or should i do it the other way around? I STILL CANT BELEIVE SOMEONE STOLE IT!

ive tried..but my school has ALOT of kids...so i dont know where to find him..

I know how it feels. I got my ds stolen at an airport in new york on my way back from greece, got home and it wasent there...

Im just waiting for christmas to come around so i can get myself a nice black ds lite and a game.

Mine was stolen about a year ago (before the lite) at a band competition. Someone else gave me his as case filler so I wouldn't have to break it to my parents (only the DS was stolen, no games, not the case, not the MP3 player sitting right on top). Later, he got a PSP and decided to go Sony fanboy, so I got to keep the DS. Later, I traded up for a lite.

registerednerd said:
Mine was stolen about a year ago (before the lite) at a band competition. Someone else gave me his as case filler so I wouldn't have to break it to my parents (only the DS was stolen, no games, not the case, not the MP3 player sitting right on top). Later, he got a PSP and decided to go Sony fanboy, so I got to keep the DS. Later, I traded up for a lite.
You got a nice freind there :wink:

I have a DSLite white for sale with lots of games. Hit me up if your interested.

Back