Think I might of ran in to my first Black Ops hacker!!!

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
Two things ....

1.) DTB clan apparently loves to play HTDM and kill their own team. If you run in to them I would exit and find another game is possible.

2.) I was just playing HTDM on the Jungle map and the opposing team called in dogs. No one had left the game and the highest scoring player as far as kills was 3. Hmmmmm ... something ain't right!!!

probably had hardline or hardlinepro and got carepackage with dogs in it. Ive seen it happen a few times now.

still would of had to of been 4 kills minimum for care package even with hardline pro. as for hackers ive seen a person get shot and put on last stand then spend the rest of the game crawling around on his ass getting kills, buh he was un killable? i was like wtf..... lol

Think I might of ran in to my first Black Ops

I have run into a guy who seemed to be "un"killable. I unloaded a full extended clip with my Famas at close range and he just stood there ... so I hit him with a M72 Law round close up. It hurt me, but I didn't die ... he shot me once with his pistol and killed me. I've also run into a couple people with unlimited flash bangs. They didn't even try to kill me. just continued to flashbang over and over. With the few I've seen, its still not even close to the amount going on in MW and WOW.

I have run into a guy who seemed to be "un"killable. I unloaded a full extended clip with my Famas at close range and he just stood there ... so I hit him with a M72 Law round close up. It hurt me, but I didn't die ... he shot me once with his pistol and killed me. I've also run into a couple people with unlimited flash bangs. They didn't even try to kill me. just continued to flashbang over and over. With the few I've seen, its still not even close to the amount going on in MW and WOW.

just ruins the game when people are "un"killable stops you getting revenge lol :p. ive also had a game with unlimited ammo and no reloading with the weapons, got annoying coz the perosn who was doing it had a grenade launcher attachment so he was just killing every1.......sooo annoying. yeah but you got to think BO hasnt been around as long as waw or mwr so in time im afraid to say we are going to occure the same problems.

I agree. If you are going to hack or use crazy glitches ... do it your private matches, not in public ones. I was playing HCTDM in Nuke town the other day and I came upon a guy "dying" using his second chance perk. I unload on him with my Stoner and he killed me. I was surprised he got the drop on me, but hey it happens. A minute or so later I ran in to him again in the same spot and it happened again. I switched to a Famas with grenade launcher and stalked him from behind. I emptied the entire clip in to him and put two grenades right on top of him. NOTHING. He got 19 kills crawling around for about 6 minutes with his pistol. Stinkin hackers! His screen name was KODwii todd edd.

I swear we should start a blacklist of these guys and back out when ever you seem their names.

ALL OF THIS IS NOT THE GAMERS FAULT !!! It is a glitch but you cannot do it on purpose. It only happens if you get revived at the same time you get killed again while in second chance. PLUS this has happened to me and it sucks. no kilstreak rewards no new ammo and hard as hell to kill.

It is their fault if they're only using one bullet to kill someone, that doesn't just happen in last stand, even the python takes two hits to kill

Back