This is so CRUEL!

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
Not only do I have to wait for the Wii to be released, I have to wait until Christmas. I die a little each day I don't have the Wii, lol.

Oh well, my neighbor is supposedly camping out on launch day... so I'll just play his!

Messykitty414 said:
I think I may have to wait till christmas, but maybe I can play it a little
Yeah it really sucks. Oh well, I'm getting a huge haul of Wii games and accessories and Wii points on Christmas from my friends/family. :smilewinkgrin:

yeah, that sucks. im sorry for this but I'M GETTIN' MY WII ON NOV. 19!! :D lol, sorry to rub it in.:p

Mr_Stoukaph said:
yeah, that sucks. im sorry for this but I'M GETTIN' MY WII ON NOV. 19!! :D lol, sorry to rub it in.:p
Heh, If I was I would bloat about it too. :lol:

Messykitty414 said:
I would love one opening day, hopefully it happens that way
But maybe with the Christmas wait you will enjoy it more. :yesnod:

Kumoriken said:
I feel for you, my friend. >.< Extreme deprivation right there. xD
Dude, tell me about it.
Sorry, wondering a bit off topic again, but that's awesome that you live in Kauai... I went there for vacation not that long ago!

Homesrfan said:
Dude, tell me about it.
Sorry, wondering a bit off topic again, but that's awesome that you live in Kauai... I went there for vacation not that long ago!
Yeah. Nice place, but it sucks to live in/on. >.> Nothing to do. Have to drive an hour to get to the movie theater and Gamestop. Besides those two things and surfing (Which I don't do... At all... And I hate the beach, too. >.<), there's nothing to do here. >.< Sucks really bad.

Back