This may be strange Wii brick, I'M SCARED TO DEATH

legofan623

mnerrrrrrr...
Dec 27, 2011
Puyallup, WA
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I was running my copy of sonic riders zg off of USB loader gx when all of the sudden this one level (gigan rocks) would keep freezing at the loading screen. I repeated trying to load the level about 15 times, and at that point I formatted my flash drive and put the game back on. After THAT didn't work, I went and backed up my wii with bootmii and restored it, hoPing that would do the trick. That didn't work. At that point, I gave up and just used Netflix for a while. The next day, I boot up the wii after fixing something with my tv entenna, the light of the DVD drive Would flash blue like normal, the power LED would flash green, and then everything would shut down, with the normally yellow-when-powered-off LED instead being solid black, as if I pulled the plug on it. Now, the only way to get the LED to light (red) would be to unplug the power cable from the back of the wii ( not the outlet) and put it back in. Every time, lights flash, then nothing.I have tried 4 different outlets all in other rooms. I got a new power cord too and that didnt wwork. think i might need a certain chip to fix this? The remotes wont connect either. I haven't made any hard mods to my wii, only a soft mod using batthax exploit. Please help, anyone! I'm so scared, I love my wii! Bootmii won't boot either, so I can't restore the Nand. I have also uploaded a quick video of the wii in action. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

EDIT: The power LED turns yellow when I remove the battery from the bottom. Am I any closer to figuring this out?
View attachment wtfwii.wmv
EDIT2: Ok, Im taking my problem to Wiihacks. Thanks for nothing, everybody.

Last edited:
Back