This site claims they know the Wii release date:

Damn it why are nintendo making us wait for a relase date

(i know a few people that want one they where gona get a ps3 untill i told them not to waste money)

The site it just counting down the RELEASE DATE. not the actuall Wii launch.
maybe i think....idk

Look, Nintendo CAN'T say the release date cause then sony can anticipate and say they are doing it before the Wii launch, anyway thats just a count to november 1rst not to the wii release date.

yeah Sony already tried to steal the motion sensitivity and failed, guess its not as easy as Sony thought, what else could Sony try to steal if Nintendo actually released their full specs with all secrets revealed, its kinda sad that I have actually no interest at all in Sony's new gaming efforts, psp and ps3, neither seem to be worth the features/graphics they are producing, I'm kind of interested in the ds due to castlevania being released on it, loved the gba ones, hopefully one will be released for the Wii with old gameplay and new features that include the Wii-mote, I still like the side-scroller sprite versions better than the ps2 version, look at me rambling again, sorry about that, in summary I believe Nintendo has 2 reasons for being so secretive, 1. it really makes people want it more, 2. Sony wont be able to steal their ideas.

Last edited:
ghghgh14702 said:
I believe Nintendo has 2 reasons for being so secretive, 1. it really makes people want it more, 2. Sony wont be able to steal their ideas.

Thats what Im talking about! U took the words from my mouth!

Back