The Definite Wii Release Month!

MMCD said:
UbiSoft have "Accidentially" given away the release month for Wii. Their official Red Steel roundup features a release date of "November 2006".

http://www.ubi.com/UK/Games/Info.aspx?pId=4553

Take as many print screens as you can, before Nintendo order Ubisoft to take the date down again!
Sorry, but November is NOT the Difinite Wii Release Month. This is just Ubisoft making a guess.

Why would Nintendo release Wii at anytime in November when that is when the PS3 will launch? They wouldn't and they won't if they plan on keeping their promise of releasing Wii before PS3.

Sometime in October would make the most sence because they would have it out atleast a month before PS3 and would have the whole month of October to themselves, instead of sharing November with Sony.

yes, why nintendo will do the same month as the PS3!? well, I think october is the best option!

NateTheGreat said:
Sorry, but November is NOT the Difinite Wii Release Month. This is just Ubisoft making a guess.

Why would Nintendo release Wii at anytime in November when that is when the PS3 will launch? They wouldn't and they won't if they plan on keeping their promise of releasing Wii before PS3.

Sometime in October would make the most sence because they would have it out atleast a month before PS3 and would have the whole month of October to themselves, instead of sharing November with Sony.
October would also be along the lines of Nintendo's "we don't care what has been done in the past we are moving forward and out of the preconception's of the gaming industries numbers game" since November is a generic release month for consoles. maybe even September, man would that ever surprise everyone, but as i posted previously, probably development is what they are factoring for the Wii release date.

obscure question if ubisoft is making a game and it's for launch of wii shouldn't they know the release date so they have so many copies made and the game is completely finished (although it wouldn't need to be (WiiConnect24!))(lol brackets in brakets (((()))))

November could just be the latest the Wii comes out. Why would Nintendo want to risk competing with Sony by launching at the same time? October sounds more probable to me.

Back