November 6th Wii release date?

chaoticdillusion said:
not sure if it was stated, release will be november 19 from what ive been told, could be wrong.

Anyways, when will preorders be available in the US game stores I must know so i can bribe soem peopel to save me a preorder spot =p

WoW, I'm sorry, but that is just NOOB. If you look at the thread creation date, it was created awhile ago.

Guys stop bringing back old forums going: Well thats wrong! and just stop bringing them back in general.

chaoticdillusion said:
not sure if it was stated, release will be november 19 from what ive been told, could be wrong.

Anyways, when will preorders be available in the US game stores I must know so i can bribe soem peopel to save me a preorder spot =p

yea, it was definately stated a WHILE ago lol :lol:

look when the thread was made and when it was revived and ull c y this outdated information still exists in the first place :yesnod:

the last 2 days people have been bringing back threads that were created ages and ages and ages etc. etc. ago is it the new thing to do or something??

Dx I'm so confused! When the hell is this thing coming out? These rumors are pissing me off. I want some straight facts! T_T I don't even know if Gamestop is gonna charge the same price for it, and I have no idea what's coming with it. >_<
I need the damned facts! T_T I can't risk not getting one at the launch!

Edit: ...Oh... >_> So... Old thread, eh? So the rumor is false? >_<

Back