IGN Spills The Beans On Wii Price & Date? November 2, $229?

ha take that i have preorder it in australia places our popping up everywere were u can preorder them im just hoping that toys r us have a midnight thing

well £200 is still cheaper than 360 or ps3

I think that it would be smarter to put a price of $199 because when you see $229 it looks like a lot more of money even if it is only $30 more. A guy can look at it fast and think it is $299. But well I should not complain because I like the $229 price, i was even willing to pay more.

Man thats a really good price, I have more than enough money. I have enough money to buy 3 wiis and a like 2 games

nintendo lover said:
I think that it would be smarter to put a price of $199 because when you see $229 it looks like a lot more of money even if it is only $30 more. A guy can look at it fast and think it is $299. But well I should not complain because I like the $229 price, i was even willing to pay more.

i think they should keep it over $200, bcause some people may be thinking "whats wrong with it" if its to cheap.

rodent said:
i think they should keep it over $200, bcause some people may be thinking "whats wrong with it" if its to cheap.
more people think "whoa, only $199? sweet!" than "$199? what a piece of crap"

I thought exactly what one guy thought in the roundtable. 200 for console+controller, 250 for game(probaly wii sports) with 2 controllers, that sounds like the most fair deal

will7303 said:
in australia eb is offering 300 off the wii if u trade in a ps2 and games or xbox360 n games
$300 off?!?!?! That's the price of the console!:confused:

yes let me say this it is trade in a ps2 or xbox and 25 games you can get 300 of but in australia the price would 301 so yeah i think there going out on a limb doing that

Yeh its kinda of a rip off, you've probabbly payed $500+ for the console and the games when you first brought them.
As for the price if its $300 off that means it might be around $325-$350 right?

Back