November 6th Wii release date?

I doubt it, it could be falso info since it looks like a second-rate site even if the slogan is "We cut through all the crap and only bring you the best". Sry if this is ur or someone elses site for calling it 2nd-rate but it really looks it:p

November 6th or whatever the original release date MAY be the american, but november 29 is FAAAAARR off. I mean, they can't make their fans wait that long, and if they want a jump on the VG competition, they will definitely release it earlier on.

this should b very interesting, just by the looks of this site, i think the Wii is gonna b sold out like the X-Box 360...i cant believe that so man ppl r awaiting its arrival i always thought that the sales were gonna b low, and keep up the good work ion, ur really great!

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
this should b very interesting, just by the looks of this site, i think the Wii is gonna b sold out like the X-Box 360...i cant believe that so man ppl r awaiting its arrival i always thought that the sales were gonna b low, and keep up the good work ion, ur really great!
Of course he's great, he's the head honcho. U can't be the head honcho and not be the best...

november 29 is also totally false sience nintendo announceed that the wii is going to release before the ps3.so their is another thing for the october realease date.

I guess....but now i'm rooting for a Nov. 2 release, I really thought about it and I thought it would be better, for the majority I mean.

To be honest I wouldent mind waiting a bit longer so they can improve on it some more, but november would be ok...But October would be great!

yea i cant wait any longer. i need it to come out the earliest time. around october would definately be great. no, i would hate it if it came out around november. i hope by october.

Mario Famous said:
As long as it's out before December I'm ok

Ditto. Anything after December and it'll be practically impossible to get our hands on it because of the whole Christmas rush.

not sure if it was stated, release will be november 19 from what ive been told, could be wrong.

Anyways, when will preorders be available in the US game stores I must know so i can bribe soem peopel to save me a preorder spot =p

Dude. This was before the NOA conference, before the date was announced. Check the damn dates.

Back