Wii to launch on October 2nd?

Scyther said:
Arcadium, re-read the posts, he never said that it was his theory, he said that it was someone elses.... Please read carefully...

And for the Roman Numeral theory, it would be neat, but its funny that they named it "Wii" because of that date. That would be funny if it was called "The Nintendo Wix" Console if they tried to get it to that numerical date hehe, i doubt that it was named for that reason.

- Scythe
well anyway sorry but sometimes im a little dunky :D

Here's a link that talks about the reasoning behind October 2: Cracking the Code. According to that article, Nintendo hinted on its release date.

Also, Walmart.com has a few Wii games' release dates for October 2nd.

Last edited:
no, it wont happen, and i wont want it happening (i got a job at a green house (im only 13) during october and thats my last ditch attempt to scrap up cash.

MAN!! i cant wait, once they start excepting reserves i gotta ask gamestop whats the deal: are you opening at 12, will i have to camp out for a wii bit? a ps3 bit? (lol i thank you for thoes who got that)

look watch south park when kenny gets a psp he had to wait an entire weekend to get one so i think you shoud wait a couple of months or reseve

Back