Wii online BETA test until October 23rd?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
A reputable poster on the MacRumors forum has made a post stating the Nintendo Wii online beta test is running from September 18 until October 23rd, 2006.

When I beta tested the DS wifi we did that for almost three months until Nintendo Wi Fi was launched but that covered three different games. I guess the system could launch but then the above features won't be up and running if it did. So hope that helps in narrowing down the date.

He says the tests will cover the Wii Connect 24, the Virtual Console and other online features.

Didnt want to post this in the news forum as its purely speculation right now, but the poster in questions has a good reputation for Nintendo related news.

You can read the thread here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=232772

thx ion this might mean thats the relese date will be after 23 oct maybe the 25th? oh yeah no link to say anyways so its void we need prove

Last edited:
If this is true, does that mean the virtual console is online?

Also, this really puts a spin on the relese date. Some roumers suggest it will be relesed on the 14/15th, some suggest it isnt out until after Oct 23rd...

Just under three days to wait... (for UK)

thats cool, i would imagine it, hopefully they will rush some games out online, but no info yet, there really hasnt been any online games yet for launch =[

Back