This Stink's. Only In The U.k.

the price in most UK stores is £20, but thats still higher than the prices the USA has.

It's even cheaper on Amazon and Play, well, it was, they don't seem to have it available any more...how annoying.

bigwilliiy said:
guys be honest here, how many of you are buying this game JUST for the zapper?
Half and half really...I'm more interested in the Brando/Venom 'Light' Gun...the Zapper and Link's Crossbow Training are some things you just got to buy I suppose, for the sake of it. The Brando gun will be my number one gun-housing, and the Zapper will be for anyone else who comes round to play (on Umbrella Chronicles, at the moment - only one that's out here).

how do you make the pound symbol ( i have a us keyboard and is in the good ol' u s of a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

mini76 said:
This stink's.
The Wii sapper bundled with Link's crossbow Training.
Saw this at Argos.
:yikes: £34-99.
Now you in the U.S. stop gripeing about Prices.:mad5:
lol the wii sapper

Lewi T said:
Half and half really...I'm more interested in the Brando/Venom 'Light' Gun...the Zapper and Link's Crossbow Training are some things you just got to buy I suppose, for the sake of it. The Brando gun will be my number one gun-housing, and the Zapper will be for anyone else who comes round to play (on Umbrella Chronicles, at the moment - only one that's out here).
Whats the brando?

EDIT:
20070701nn5.jpg

comeing from the people who make those random sports packs, this is pretty sick.

elmo_999 said:
Whats the brando?

EDIT:
20070701nn5.jpg

comeing from the people who make those random sports packs, this is pretty sick.

I saw that at the shops for like $20 australian, thats way better than the zapper IMHO

elmo_999 said:
Whats the brando?

EDIT:
20070701nn5.jpg

No not that one, I hate that one! I mean this one.

jimbo said:
i prefer lewis T's 1 looks gr8..how much it?
£7.99 + P&P on Amazon, or £9 including delivery on brilliant-buy.com or something. I went for it off of Brilliant Buy as Amazon don't dispatch it for 3-4 weeks.

Back