Only 1 thing worse than not having a Wii

wavtor2006

Wii Madman
Dec 19, 2006
There is only 1 thing worse than not having a Wii and that is having one but your girlfriend wont let you have it til Xmas :mad5: :mad5: I have tryied everything to get it off her but shes not having any of it.

So lets see i have
Wii Play
Zelda
Wiimote
and a nintendoChuck :smilewinkgrin:
and i cant play any of it :yikes:

What is the world coming to when ya cant even get a Wii

try convincing her with great sex. its bound to work if you play your cards right.

obvisually giving all that attention to her bugging her about it, she likes it. Because your begging.

Tell her, you'll give her your gift early. And they say trust me, you'll definitely want to play it as well.

well, your very lucky that you HAVE one. hahah, i dont have one. i really want a nintendo wii though.. :mad: i would get one.. but i CANT FIND ONE!!!! URGH!!!! AHHH.... lol oh well.. anyway, i think you should give her something that SHE likes.. and tell her. but dont give it to her until you get your nintendo wii.. muahah.. good luck! :]

wavtor2006 said:
There is only 1 thing worse than not having a Wii and that is having one but your girlfriend wont let you have it til Xmas :mad5: :mad5: I have tryied everything to get it off her but shes not having any of it.

So lets see i have
Wii Play
Zelda
Wiimote
and a nintendoChuck :smilewinkgrin:
and i cant play any of it :yikes:

What is the world coming to when ya cant even get a Wii

You should most definetly be more interested not in getting your Wii but your girlfriend's V-card (if you get my drift). I'll give up playing with my Wii anyday for that.:smilewinkgrin:

Method of Rhythm said:
You should most definetly be more interested not in getting your Wii but your girlfriend's V-card (if you get my drift). I'll give up playing with my Wii anyday for that.:smilewinkgrin:

Girlfriend's V-card. Haha, am I thinking what you're thinking? PM me and we'll talk about it.

Come on though, it's only 2 more days. You can handle it. All those replies saysing, "Ask for sex" are pretty good advice. Just get her drunk or something, then have sex with her, then wake up in the middle of the night or something.

You probably won't do any of this since you only have 2 more days.

Back