thw offical whoes returing there mario strikers charged game

I can only Laugh at you.

:lol:

The problems will be sorted, the single has improved, it still has multi play, why does playing online make single player bad? It's the same game just diffrent people/CPU.

Online is the single player but with a person >.<

Why should you think that this would be worth while reading?

'Offical'

The Official Who's Returning Their Mario Strikers Charged Game.

>.< This was a big waste of time

I'm guessing this is one of your first online games?
This is Nintendos its teething problems, just wait and get over it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I can only Laugh at you.

:lol:

The problems will be sorted, the single has improved, it still has multi play, why does playing online make single player bad? It's the same game just diffrent people/CPU.

Online is the single player but with a person >.<

Why should you think that this would be worth while reading?

'Offical'

The Official Who's Returning Their Mario Strikers Charged Game.

>.< This was a big waste of time

I'm guessing this is one of your first online games?
This is Nintendos its teething problems, just wait and get over it.
If that was the case then what would be the point of having online gaming. Obviously the majority like to know they are playing other people whereas playing the CPU aint that exciting.
In fairness though im confident that Nintendo can rise above these hiccups. Well, more hopeful.

Wii Ron said:
If that was the case then what would be the point of having online gaming. Obviously the majority like to know they are playing other people whereas playing the CPU aint that exciting.
In fairness though im confident that Nintendo can rise above these hiccups. Well, more hopeful.

No, my point is he says single player sucks and online rocks.

Its the same dam game >.<

I dont think im gonna return it cos the online play is great but i do feel the single player (Striker Cup) is a bit rubbish as the other teams constantly get better power ups and space more easily. Also i feel they should have changed the tackle system because being able to charge people without the ball ruins any chance of make a lot of passes. Also the match up's are unequal , how on earth can someone like toad or peach knock down bowser or Dk. I think if these had been improved/changed this game would be the best on the wii but because of this it isn't but as i have said the online is the greatest and also playing with your friends. But if i was one of those who couldnt get online i would be waiting a month or two to see if things improve.

the online play has got so much better for me, I hardly get an error anymore. Just give the game time, it's their first online game.

Nah Retman, ill say what i feel like saying. U choose wether u want to read it or not. Fanboyism is childish however, which brings me back to ur statement ''Grow up''.
On a lighter note, my Wifi has been fine since around 8 oclock!

Everyone is getting errors of some kind, it's their first online game, and what do you honestly expect? Take the damn game back if you have a problem with it, we really don't need to know about your short fuse and impatience

dont worry. Nintendo is new at this, Europe is the test-subjects. They will fix you up perfect eventually and the other versions to NA and stuff will be alrdy fixed.

i hope its all fixed when it comes out in the US.. hopefully nintendo will make sure these problems wont happen here

Back