thw offical whoes returing there mario strikers charged game

Retman said:
Stop ****ing Complaining

Can you not understand everyone wants online, i doubt you could fix a server if it was broken down.

Your stupid if you return a game because the server isn't working. Get a life.

1. He isn't a technician though is he? And if Nintendo is using a kid to fix their servers then i'm sorely disappointed.
2. How much of a life do you have? Do you have a job? Do you have a life outside of games?

Juneau said:
Well now I know! Thank you.
It's owned by Electronic Boutique. We Used to have EB and GAME in England but the merged them both into GAME (which I think was more popular).
In a local town there's two GAMEs now rather than one GAME and one EB:lol:

what a idiot "MY GAME IS NOT WORKING IM TRADING THE GAME IN CAUSE NINTENDO SHOUNDNT HAVE TIME TO SORT THINGS OUT CAUSE IM A ****ING BASTARD WHO HAS NO PATIENCE"

****IN HELL GIVE NINTENDO A ****ING BREAK!

rishi your such a whinging baby, i dont think your going to return the game, you know your not going to and so does everybody else, stop trying to get people to beg you to not return it, if that makes any sense

briers07 said:
the online play has got so much better for me, I hardly get an error anymore. Just give the game time, it's their first online game.

Same here, only get an error occasionally while searching for an opponent.

Rishi you really, really need to stop these threads. It's making you look extremely childish, which you may or may not actually be...

Return the game if your that dissapointed. It's your money so do what you want but it's also your loss.

Back