Tmnt

dogstab

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
just got this and i'm stuck already, im still in the very early stages, just started playing as donatello. I'm at a bit where i have to jump onto a pillar and hang on the ledge to collect 3 "coins". however there is no way i can make it to the next pillar, always miss and fall.

anyone know the bit i mean and what i'm doing wrong?

cheers

thats a tough part of the stage. i got stuck there also. keep practicing, it was the hardest stage of the game for me. best of luck to ya on that stage mate :)

just to be sure, are you talking about stage 3?

yeah thats the one

son am i supposed to make it to the next ledge? is there a trick i missed?

so hows the game i was disapointed that it was only 1 player but hows the game play u run on walls n stuff i hear

what do u guys rate this game?

i rented this game,finished it in a day overall its good but too short,anyways that is easy use donatello's special,he uses his bo-staff to leap it.BTW mine was for the 360 i dont know if theres a difference anyways good luck

Andre said:
i rented this game,finished it in a day overall its good but too short,anyways that is easy use donatello's special,he uses his bo-staff to leap it.BTW mine was for the 360 i dont know if theres a difference anyways good luck

Me too except I rented it for PS2. But I'm telling you take it back when you're done because you'll be done in a day. So the only thing that will keep you busy on there is the challenge maps and trying to get "A+"s on all the maps. Don't get me wrong I love TMNT but there's one thing that messed up the whole game for me.

They never say "Cowabunga!" Sure they say it when they mention Mikey's job and you see it on CC posters but other than that nothing. I even played as Mikey whenever I could(since he usually says it) and the phrase he says most of the time is "Awesomelysupersensationilistic bro.":mad5:

P.S. Don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know.

Back