I've used the wrong key...how can I go forward?

rudi77

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2008
I started out great in the Lakebed Temple. Had two keys and somehow managed to use one in the wrong place- now I can't get to the locked room next to the water bubble creature. I've tried dropping from the cog room
platform onto one of those thing hanging from a chain (not moving yet) and jumping but can't seem to jump far enough to reach this door. -I know there is a key there. Can I hit targets with a bomb arrow before I have the clawshot to raise the water? Thanks for any help, I've been stuck for a week and I can't bear the thought of starting over again. Thanks- Rudi

I still don't no wat place ur talkin about but findin things where ur clawshot can grab there should b another key somewhere

Its impossible to use the wrong key... just look for a spot to clawshot and there should be a key

In newer Zelda titles, there is always a way to get another key no matter what door you use a key on.
Though, in Oracle of Ages, I remember actually not being able to advance for whatever reason due to using a key on the wrong door.

Back