water temple problem....i think my game is screwedd

nickpoppi

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2007
hey ive been running around the water temple and IM up to the area where the little bug jumps into the blubber... I need a small key to open that door, but ive been back to the 2 places where the small keys are and i have already collected and used them already.
So i need a key to open this door but there are no small keys for me to use! I have already used them somewhere else and i can't remeber where!
Is my game glitched or do i have to start again or what?
any help would be great guys!
nick.

yeah ive been through about 8 different walk throughs. I got the first key by jumping over that stalaticte which goes up and down because of the water jet.
and i got the second key from upstairs in that cog room where the red and blue blubbers and the 2 birds attack you. Thats where all the walkthroughs say the keys are and when i go back to check the areas there is just empty chests

nickpoppi said:
I have already used them somewhere else and i can't remeber where!
If you have the dungeon map (you should have it by this stage), check for green rooms that are next to black rooms, these green rooms are probably the ones you want to check out again. You probably haven't followed the exact order of the guide but that's fine, it's better you play without a guide (it's more fun/challenging if you ask me). Hope that helps. :)

my memory is coming back! somehow i got into this room where you dive under water the the water currents push you into under water caverns, and i found some chests with rupees and stuff in there. That's where i used the small key! but i have no idea where that room is or how the hell i got there.

nickpoppi said:
my memory is coming back! somehow i got into this room where you dive under water the the water currents push you into under water caverns, and i found some chests with rupees and stuff in there. That's where i used the small key! but i have no idea where that room is or how the hell i got there.
Refer to your dungeon map and go down to B1 and B2, observe the rooms you can see, follow them up to ground floor and see if you can get to these rooms on ground floor.

Im having problems like this too. Why does there even have to be a water temple if everyone hates it?

Haha the infamour Water Temple... Has anyone noticed that in *any* game the Water-based levels are always the worst? Haha... Oh dear...

This goes back some time for me (I just finished the game yesterday) but... All I can really advise you to do is check your map and compass, if you've found the treasure that may be an integral part of finding the key too.

That's one formula I've observed through the game, the dungeon treasure is usually instrumental in accessing all areas of the dungeon and collecting everything there is to collect, so keep your eyes open :)

One more thing... Look upwards, you'll never know what you will find above your head if you look :)

Back