to all french people

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
how would i say the verb paintball in french

better yet, how would i say it in the future, if i do'nt have an answer i'm going to have to say "je paintballerai" but i know that is not how you say it, please help me...

Well...using it in the way you want. I assume paintball, as in paintball gun. In French, it's the same thing, paintball. Now if you separate the two words. It is translated to Peindre la Balle. Lol I don't know French, just checked it out on some translation site for ya.

-Tom

thank you!

but i still do'nt know hot to say it in the future tense...... cause most(if not all) french verbs are either re, er or ir, i'm guessing er but i'm not completly sure,

wait maybe i should just say " i will PLAY paintball"
(je jouerai de Paintball)?

Yeah, just say paintball if your'e going to be talking to French people. Even if they don't normally say the word. They'll most likely understand.

Ich habst ein grosse die schwortz...Might get a warning for that one, haha I learned it in my German class and never get to say it anymore.

you mean "ich HABE ein grosse die schwortz"

i say

"ich habe eine lange schlange"

the last htree words rhyme nicely too

that is if what your saying means what i think your saying

this is also to all the french people, STOP HOSTING GEARS OF WAR MATCHES
your connection + american connection = sucks which gives you guys huge host advantages and a super laggy game

Back