Today is my birthday should I get either Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles or

resident evil without a doubt.

happy birthday!

Zack and Wiki is an awesome game xD. Anyway you should definitely go for Resident Evil:UC if you're into arcade shooters and you want to find out the story behind Resident Evil and the Umbrella company. I felt it was rather short, Warioware is even shorter.

If you don't have Super Mario Galaxy then drop everything and go for it =D. It's a game no one should miss.

happy birthday.
i don't have smooth moves. but i really enjoy RE. i play it with my friend all the time.

or maybe since you don't have any mario games you should get one of those. galaxy is pretty fun.

Happy Birthday! Today is not my birthday, but I was just debating myself what game to go and buy for my wii.

If you can't play MOHH2 online, return it. The only redeeming quality of that game is the online portion, which is only mediocre at that. The single player is a joke; I played a mission or two before I was completely bored with the single player. It's just pretty darn bad.

You seriously need to get Super Mario Galaxy. It is without a doubt the best game on the Wii. Also, why are you going for RE:UC, if you don't own RE4? If you haven't played that, it's probably the third best Wii game behind Zelda. If you haven't played ANY RE game before, you're probably not going to appreciate RE:UC. The only reason that game got as high of reviews as it did (despite sketchy controls according to the reviews I've read) is the nostalgia factor. If you haven't played an RE games, you're not going to get any of it.

So if I were you, I'd return MOHH2 and the crappy Zapper and get SMG and RE4.

i rented warioware for the wii one time and i must say, it was one of the dumbest games i have ever played... What the heck is so fun about waving the controller in random directions!!!?? Some of those little microgames just make you look like an idiot.

I've always thought warioware was THE game to play when introducing new people to the wii. A great way to show the wii's potential.

RE:UC is great too.

Back