I picked up a new game! Also, are these games good offline?

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
Hi guys. I picked up Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution. It's aweeesome.

Anyways, my birthday is on Jan 5th and sadly, I can't get online until a long time.

Is Medal of Honor Heroes 2 with Zapper good offline?

For my bday i'mma get Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Zapper.

:)

Opinions plzzz.

You gotta be kidding me 0.0 Naruto CoN:R sucked I finished the game in one day
I got Naruto GNT 4 - now theres something epic but Naruto CoN:R is just a rip off Naruto GNT 3 with less characters.
I for one am getting Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure and maybe Trauma Center New Blood I need some reviews from people who have it ,so any suggestions on this one?

XLaw said:
You gotta be kidding me 0.0 Naruto CoN:R sucked I finished the game in one day
I got Naruto GNT 4 - now theres something epic but Naruto CoN:R is just a rip off Naruto GNT 3 with less characters.
I for one am getting Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure and maybe Trauma Center New Blood I need some reviews from people who have it ,so any suggestions on this one?

Well, I liked it. It's more of a fight when you want rather than an actual story game..mission mode takes 30 minutes if that.

Plus I can't get the Naruto GNT ones because my parents are too cheap to get me a freeloader and stuff.

Wulf said:
Well, I liked it. It's more of a fight when you want rather than an actual story game..mission mode takes 30 minutes if that.

Plus I can't get the Naruto GNT ones because my parents are too cheap to get me a freeloader and stuff.
No dude I did the WHOLE game ,all stories all difficulties ,did all chars on arcade and all the rest don't remember all of it.

XLaw said:
No dude I did the WHOLE game ,all stories all difficulties ,did all chars on arcade and all the rest don't remember all of it.

Geez. o-o The game gets boring if you play longer than 2 hours at a time. o__O

But still, it's more of a fight when you want rather than story game.

Wulf said:
Geez. o-o The game gets boring if you play longer than 2 hours at a time. o__O

But still, it's more of a fight when you want rather than story game.
Thats why I said it sucked. Easy to beat and after that ,it just gets boring. Even with my friends we do around 2 - 3 fights and we get bored.
Naruto 4 on the other hand we play at least 2 - 3 hours sometimes less if some one keeps beating the other one up too many times like when the score is 17 - 2

XLaw said:
Thats why I said it sucked. Easy to beat and after that ,it just gets boring. Even with my friends we do around 2 - 3 fights and we get bored.
Naruto 4 on the other hand we play at least 2 - 3 hours sometimes less if some one keeps beating the other one up too many times like when the score is 17 - 2

Still more fun than Ultimate Ninja 2. :p I hated that game. xD

Wulf said:
Still more fun than Ultimate Ninja 2. :p I hated that game. xD
God I wish I had a PS2 to play Narutimate Accel 2 it looks god damn amazing.
PS2 I think has the best Naruto games ,if not the best then at least the most of em. Naruto Ultimate Ninja ,2 ,Uzumaki Chronicles, 2 ,and Narutimate idk whats the full name in English for that game.
Edit.
Now that I think about it Id want the Wii Freeloader more cos in Japan Naruto Shippuuden GNT EX 2 is released and that one is freaking amazing.

XLaw said:
God I wish I had a PS2 to play Narutimate Accel 2 it looks god damn amazing.
PS2 I think has the best Naruto games ,if not the best then at least the most of em. Naruto Ultimate Ninja ,2 ,Uzumaki Chronicles, 2 ,and Narutimate idk whats the full name in English for that game.
Edit.
Now that I think about it Id want the Wii Freeloader more cos in Japan Naruto Shippuuden GNT EX 2 is released and that one is freaking amazing.

I agree. I think Narultimate Accel 2 only has a few characters though. On my Ps2 Ultimate Ninja and the second one always just made me more jelous wishing I had a Gamecube for the CON series.

Wulf said:
I agree. I think Narultimate Accel 2 only has a few characters though. On my Ps2 Ultimate Ninja and the second one always just made me more jelous wishing I had a Gamecube for the CON series.
Gamecubes are cheap now a days. Bought mine one ebay for around 100$ with shipping and remember I live in Latvia. So it was at least double the shipping price which was in the USA. The package included a Gamecube ,all the cords ,AC ,64mb memory card and 2 controllers so it was a bargain!

Wulf said:

Well, the Wii's good enough for the CoN series. If you wanna play the original Japanese variants, the GNT series, only then do you gotta have a GC (with freeloader software) to play GNT 3 & 4.

I personally have CoN 2 and it's good enough for my tastes until I can figure out a way to play imported games on the Wii without having to chip it.

to be honest, the only reason to get a wii zapper is for ghost squard and maybe arcade mode of mohh2. oh, and links xbow training. it's good for a short game to recreate an arcade-like feel, but it really just complicates the campaign mode.

Don't get MOHH2, unless you can play online. You could beat both the campaign and the aracade mode in perhaps a day, then you're left with nothing.

The campaign and arcade mode are pretty blah as well. The only redeeming quality of this game is the online mode, but not even that is really that great--good, but not great. So if you can't play online, pass on this game. Get Super Mario Galaxy if you don't have that, or RE4, Trauma Center, Zelda, or Zack and Wiki.

Your going to want to skip getting Wario Ware and Medal Of Honor.

For one thing, Wario Ware is just a bunch of mini-games and would be better renting this one. Medal Of Honor offline is no good. Campaign is bland and is easy to beat.

Your better off getting a game like Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 or Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

Back