Tom Clancy's HAWX

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi, I recently see the video of Hawx and I say it's amazing. I think it's the most realistic flight game on Wii to date. Even better than Sky Scrapper, this game is most near Ace Combat 6, becose Sky Scrapper has realistic graphics but has cartoonish caracters too that destroy the game's style.

Hawx uses a great Geographic tech in real time with gorgeous embrioments, finnaly we see a real simulator combat on Wii, that we waiting long time.
It's better than Blazing Angels too.

What you think?

Hi, I recently see the video of Hawx and I say it's amazing. I think it's the most realistic flight game on Wii to date. Even better than Sky Scrapper, this game is most near Ace Combat 6, becose Sky Scrapper has realistic graphics but has cartoonish caracters too that destroy the game's style.

Hawx uses a great Geographic tech in real time with gorgeous embrioments, finnaly we see a real simulator combat on Wii, that we waiting long time.

What you think?

How can you possibly say it's better than BA if its not even had a confirmed release date?

What you think?

I've only seen videos of the XBOX 3360/PS3 versions. Can you provide a link to this so-called Wii version video?

How is it the most realistic? It's based in a fictional time setting in the future I believe, where the HAWX system pilots a plane for you...

*goes back to flight simulator*

Back