EA sports Gran Slam Tennis

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, I was looking the screens of EA Sports Gran Slam Tennis and sure this game doesn't good, becose the tennis superstars looks cartoonish, they go for the cartoon style instead the best way the most realistic posible!!
I'm disappoint the graphics, the caracters looks like Avatars!!

I recomed you discard this game and buy the real and most realistic game:

Virtual Tennis 3

And if you don't have TopSpin3 Tennis, buy it too!!

What do you expect from EA
There trying to go in for the Wiisoprts crowd

Who cares what a game looks like as long as its good?

But its a EA games so its probably not that good anyway

Hello, I was looking the screens of EA Sports Gran Slam Tennis and sure this game doesn't good, becose the tennis superstars looks cartoonish, they go for the cartoon style instead the best way the most realistic posible!!

Virtual Tennis 3

I thought you didn't care about graphics because you had a gaming computer with far better graphics then the 360/Ps3, I thought that you said that you like the Wii for the gameplay and the immersion Mr. Digital200.

Virtual Tennis 3

Well, with that recommendation, your post lost any integrity...

He never had any to start with

Virtual Tennis 3

*ahem* thats VIRTUA tennis...

Grand Slam Tennis looks pretty good to me. More importantly it is supposed to control well, according to IGN more accurately than Wii Sports Tennis just when using a normal Wiimote. When Motion Plus is added then it should allow for even more precise gameplay.

With Grand Slam Tennis and Virtua Tennis 3 on the way the Wii may finally get a good tennis sim.

Back