Toonami: The absoulte is crashing

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
For any of you anime fans when we were kids the place to watch anime was Toonami. Man did they have some good shows then, I mean I remeber this one great lineup DBZ, Ruruoni Kensinin, yu yu Hakasho, Megas xlr, Gundam. Now we are forced to watch shows like One Piece and Bo Bo Bo

I will of coruse say that Naruto is the best. They need some better anime I fear that if they don't the toonami I used to love when I was kid will slowly destroy its image and show crappy amine Naruto is Awesome but it won't save toonami.

yeah, I used to watch Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon with my girl cousin. Oh yeah, you remember thundercats? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

i remember the old dragon ball z's, i remember the episodes when goku took about 5 episodes just to charge up a super kamehameh thingy to kill a green guy, and i was watching this when i was living in portugal, it was on every week and it was so frustrating because it took many episodes....

ahh.. good times.

you can watch those shows online at toonamijetstream.com . i think they add new episodes every week. ive been using it to watch Megas XLR

Lord Haku said:
For any of you anime fans when we were kids the place to watch anime was Toonami. Man did they have some good shows then, I mean I remeber this one great lineup DBZ, Ruruoni Kensinin, yu yu Hakasho, Megas xlr, Gundam.
Lol, it really wasn't that long ago, but ya I get wut u'r saying, and like Mitch was saying CN has got toonami jetstream which previews all the new anime coming to toonami. It looks pretty good....we'll just have to see when it comes out I suppose.

MetroidZ said:
i remember the old dragon ball z's, i remember the episodes when goku took about 5 episodes just to charge up a super kamehameh thingy to kill a green guy, and i was watching this when i was living in portugal, it was on every week and it was so frustrating because it took many episodes....
The best...yes yes the best....:p

*EDIT*F.Y.I. One piece is supposed to be great but toonami dumbed the violence, blood and coolness of the characters. Too bad:(

Last edited:
there was a inter veiw with the girl that played android 18 there was one eps where her only line was as follows
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

but as far as dragon ball gos i only like dragonball (z pissed me off with long fights)

Haha, ya I know wut u mean. I liked the reasonably long ones and not quick though, not like when future trunks kicks android freeza and his dad's ass in like 5 sec, too quick.:p Then again not like when Goku fought freeza....that was painful.

Dragonball GT sucked real bad though, I only saw 5 episodes but it was pretty bad. Good concept to try to keep the show alive though.

SWEET SHOW. I thought it was awsome, alot like naruto to becuz of the whole "beast within" thing. He kicked so much ass....HE WOULD BE AWSOME IN SSBB!!!!:lol:

I also liked how he used katanas so that u never knew if he killed someone or not. For those of u who don't know wut I mean, Katanas have a sharp side and a dull side so that he could either slice ppl in half or knock them out w/ a hard blow from the dull side leaving them alive.

Though he NEVER uses the sharp side even when he turned evil....I wanted to see some ppl get sliced!

:lol:I know!! They need some anime characters on SSBB...i'm complaining to SSB Dojo...

Nine Tailed Naruto all his attack needs to be is one big punch after all that all he did and He destoryed my Demonic Ice mirriors stupid demon power!

Yeah, he rulezzzz.:D

Don't call my awsome powers stupid!!! Or "i'll...i'll kill u." <<<Quote from Naruto dont take it personally.

(I don't like that u call Naurto a false shinobi in ur sig just cuz he has demon powers, he can't help it)

Lord Haku said:
Does anyone remeber Ruruoni kensin?
<<<Big fan here that I am
got (allmost) all the manga

Back