Top 10 Games to Look Forward to in 2008

Seems like quite an amature site, judging by the amount of mistakes in the article. Nothing there that really makes me think i must buy a PS3 yet either, as these games that they are hyping could turn out to be just another Lair or Assassins Creed with style over substance (except MGS4 and GT5).

That list sucks...

What about Street Fighter 4, GTA 4, God of War Chains of Olympus, Silent Hill 5, Ghostbusters:The Game, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Tekken 6, The Club, Star Wars the Force Unleashed, Okami for Wii....

these are just a handful of games I'm looking forward to, there are so many more I want on top of those. i can't believe none of them made that so-called list

haha they made fun of the Wii.

i can see brawl on there though, but any other wii game? yeah right.. especially on an anti-wii site lol.

Conan got like a 7, so the sequal probably wont be good either.

starcraft? gay..

battlefield/LittleBigPlanet/MGS4..yeah those are gonna be good

and left for dead will be awesome

Conan COULD actually be good though. Its not a sequel really. Its a whole new MMO game. When i first heard about it I really wanted it bad until I heard MMO. Im not paying $15 a month to play 1 game. I wouldnt pay $15 a month if Live costed that much.

But yea, the person who made the list is an obvious Sony Lover. I think Mario Kart is gonna be great too. Also Fable 2, Too Human, GTA4, Devil May Cry 4 and where the hell is FF13? Not that I want FF13, but ALOT of people are really waiting for that one.

T3kNi9e said:
SC is probably the most popular RTS game ever. The game was released 10 years ago and is still running strong with lots of tournaments that have prizes up to $30,000 and has been at WCG for many years and still will this year. People make an actual living off SC in Korea.
Haha, those tournaments are hilariously awesome to watch.

Back